Roseville Tavern

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Steak

Roseville Tavern is a American, American Traditional, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent pastrami and good service."
Cons
"Obnoxious racist patrons...."
"Only average variety of menu items"
Comments
"Patrons assumed I was there for festivities but was there for a job interview. I felt so uncomfortable due to the slurs yelled at me and drinks purposely spilled on my shoes, I had to turn down the position. It's sad...."
"Open late night when you're visiting Lancaster"
  • 7/08/2016

An American chowhound from Doylesburg, PA tried it.

• 1/30/2016

Walterfw tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Walterfw didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Obnoxious racist patrons....
  • 9/23/2015

An American chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 7/10/2015

An American chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 6/26/2015

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/20/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/11/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent pastrami and good service.
    Cons
    Only average variety of menu items
    Comments
    Open late night when you're visiting Lancaster
  • 5/16/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/16/2015

An American food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2015

An American food lover from Newark, NJ tried it.

cutedish photo

cutedish

Columbia, PA

Could be Cool...

This place looks like a cool place…but often you will feel invisible as bar staff will not make eye contact or acknowledge your presence. I waited while two others received their first and onto a second drink before I was offered a first.
Food-half price apps….sadly everything is a frozen product out of a box…“pot stickers”, frozen pre-breaded this & that. Wraps are OK but only come with a tad of chips-reminds me of a diner.
Ordered a bloody Mary, received a shot of vodka in tom. juice on the rocks.That’s it. Bummer.

Roseville Wrap

Ordered a coffee with a cordial on the side…received a coffee with the cordial in it. The coffee was so old….asked the wait staff how old the coffee was and the response was “gee, I don’t know, it was here when I came to work at 10am.”We were having lunch at 1pm!" I was actually charged for the cordial & coffee-6.50.

August 31, 2012

Not a Fan- at All...

Not on my "return" list. I tried lunch last spring as I was attending a daylong seminar at the Host down the street. Poor service and the sandwich wasn't worth the wait. \r \r I typically walk out when a place shows that level of…
May 31, 2008

Poor service at Roseville Tavern

We ate at Roseville Tavern on a Monday afternoon. Although the food was fair, the service was terrible. We waited more than 30 minutes to receive the sandwiches that we ordered. The food wasn't worth the wait. We will not be going back.

6/21/2018

A diner from US tried Bridgeport Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/17/2018

A Japanese food lover from US tried Ichiban.

6/09/2018

A Pizza food lover from Lancaster, PA tried Two Cousins Pizza & Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly clean and food is always delicious
6/04/2018

A Buffet food lover from Altoona, PA tried Golden Corral and liked it.

6/04/2018

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried Ruby Tuesday, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Everything
6/03/2018

A Breakfast chowhound from Lancaster, PA tried Bridgeport Family Restaurant and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and liked the service.

5/25/2018

A Pizza food lover from Hershey, PA tried Pitbullz Pizza in Ross, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2018

A dining patron from York Haven, PA tried Bridgeport Family Restaurant. They liked the food.

5/13/2018

A dining patron from Lock Haven, PA tried Brisas Del Caribe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/12/2018

A dining patron from US tried Onion's Cafe.

American American Traditional American cuisine

Roseville Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Roseville Tavern is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Roseville Tavern Lancaster Pa, Roseville Tavern Lancaster Pa Menu, Roseville Tavern, Roseville Tavern Menu Lancaster Pa, Roseville Tavern, Lancaster, Pa, Roseville Cafe Lancaster, Roseville Tavern Menu, and Roseville Tavern Menu,Lancaster Pa.