Roseville Tavern

Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Steak

Roseville Tavern is a American, American Traditional, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Pros
"Excellent pastrami and good service."
Cons
"Obnoxious racist patrons...."
"Only average variety of menu items"
Comments
"Patrons assumed I was there for festivities but was there for a job interview. I felt so uncomfortable due to the slurs yelled at me and drinks purposely spilled on my shoes, I had to turn down the position. It's sad...."
"Open late night when you're visiting Lancaster"
  • 7/08/2016

A diner from Doylesburg, PA tried it.

• 1/30/2016

Walterfw tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Walterfw didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Obnoxious racist patrons....
  • 9/23/2015

A dining patron from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 7/10/2015

A diner from Lancaster, PA tried it.

• 6/26/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/20/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 6/11/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent pastrami and good service.
    Cons
    Only average variety of menu items
    Comments
    Open late night when you're visiting Lancaster
  • 5/16/2015

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 4/16/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

cutedish photo

cutedish

Columbia, PA

Could be Cool...

This place looks like a cool place…but often you will feel invisible as bar staff will not make eye contact or acknowledge your presence. I waited while two others received their first and onto a second drink before I was offered a first.
Food-half price apps….sadly everything is a frozen product out of a box…“pot stickers”, frozen pre-breaded this & that. Wraps are OK but only come with a tad of chips-reminds me of a diner.
Ordered a bloody Mary, received a shot of vodka in tom. juice on the rocks.That’s it. Bummer.

Roseville Wrap

Ordered a coffee with a cordial on the side…received a coffee with the cordial in it. The coffee was so old….asked the wait staff how old the coffee was and the response was “gee, I don’t know, it was here when I came to work at 10am.”We were having lunch at 1pm!" I was actually charged for the cordial & coffee-6.50.

American American Traditional American cuisine

Roseville Tavern  Restaurant Reviews

Roseville Tavern is located near the cities of Bausman, Rohrerstown, Neffsville, East Hempfield, and Millersville.
People found this by searching for: Roseville Tavern Lancaster Pa Menu, Roseville Tavern Lancaster Pa, Roseville Tavern Menu Lancaster Pa, Roseville Cafe Lancaster, Roseville Tavern, Lancaster, Pa, Roseville Tavern, Roseville Tavern Menu,Lancaster Pa, and Roseville Tavern Menu.