Roul's Deli

Neighborhoods: Highlands/Perkins
Cuisine: Deli, Subs, Burgers

Roul's Deli is a Deli, Subs, and Burgers restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Love the shrimp burger "
"SHRIMP BURGER!!!"
"Great food. Great people. Wonderful service..."
"Loved the shrimp burger!!!!!!"
  • 4/09/2015

A Deli food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/22/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/18/2014

A Deli food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/01/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/28/2015

A Deli chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/16/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 1/08/2015

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2014

• 10/06/2014

A Deli chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/18/2014

A Deli food lover from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the shrimp burger
Ezra photo

Ezra

Lake Charles, LA

Great Food and Great People

My parents, niece and I are from different sides of the state and wanted to meet for lunch. A friend suggested Roul’s because we wanted a great burger. We were welcomed as we walked in and were asked if we had ever been there, we said no and they started telling us about the burgers and showing us what they were cooking. The shrimp burger (hamburger with grilled shrimp on top) looked delicious!). We each ordered different burgers and they were all awesome! The employees checked on us AND were nice enough to let us sit and talk after we were done eating (we told them we were visiting each other, and post lunch they were not too busy).

I have told all of my friend’s that they HAVE to eat there. My parents and I have decided that Roul’s is our meeting place and we plan on making regular trips, since it is halfway between both of our houses and has awesome food and the nicest staff I have ever experienced!

Shrimp Burger

The grilled shrimp were fresh and delicious, the burger was tasty and perfectly cooked. The fries were great.

We also had a blue cheese burger, mushroom swiss burger, and a cheddar cheese burger. they were all great!

RAMZI33 photo

RAMZI33

Baton Rouge, LA

Guy below is obvious fraud

This guy Ronenn below me is obviously trying to ruin our credibility by making false accusations. I was so shocked at what i just read that i had to write a response.

He says he tried the falafal. Nobody has ever walked out of Roul’s Deli with a plate of falafel…. because it has never been an item at any of our locations. We serve Burgers, Poboys, and fish plates.

That fact alone is proof enough….. Im not even going to try and question his motives. But i am glad to see he acknowledges our great reviews from LEGITIMATE customers in his otherwise slanderous rant.

And thank you to all of our customers in Baton Rouge.

ronenn photo

ronenn

Atlanta, GA

these people are racist

I travel through Baton Rouge every once in a while and decided to try this establishment out. I’d like to say that I’m trilingual in English, Hebrew and Arabic.

When I was waiting for my food, I overheard a conversation amongst the staff who were speaking about what was on TV about the middle east situation with Israel. To my shock, I heard the staff say to eachother in Arabic something to the effect that every Israeli needs to be blow up until they all go back to Europe. They didn’t realize I understood Arabic an am also Jewish, and I was highly offended by what they just said. When I stood back up and confronted them about it they (after realizing I know Arabic) said it’s a free country and they’re allowed to say whatever they want about whoever they want in their own restaurant. They didn’t even offer an apology.

I realized that despite all the warm reviews about this place, I was about to eat at a restaurant owned by Anti-Semitic / Israel hating bigots and I didn’t even ask for my money back, I simply walked out of the restaurant and chose to never come back. People should know who they’re giving their business to with these family owned deli’s these people pretend to be nice to people’s faces and talk to themselves about Jews and Israel disgustingly. I don’t eat at establishments with racist owners, I suggest you do the same.

Falafel

As I said, I couldn’t even eat the food because of how disgusted I was with the racism of the staff.

11/21/2017

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried Chicken Shack in Mid City North.

11/19/2017

A diner from New Orleans, LA tried China One Chinese Restaurant in Mid City South.

11/14/2017

A diner from US tried Starbucks Coffee in Shenandoah, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/14/2017

A Donuts food lover from Baton Rouge, LA tried Mikey's Donuts King in Mid City North, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/13/2017

A diner from Baton Rouge, LA tried Sammy's Grill in Highlands/Perkins, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/09/2017

A dining patron from US tried Burger King in Mid City South.

11/08/2017

A chowhound from Houston, TX tried Atrium Buffet @ Belle of Baton Rouge Casino in Garden District, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/08/2017

A dining patron from HN tried King Buffet in South Baton Rouge.

11/07/2017

A Southern/Soul food lover from Baton Rouge, LA tried Chicken Shack in Mid City North and liked it.

11/06/2017

A Tex-mex food lover from Baton Rouge, LA tried Chili's in South Baton Rouge and liked it. They liked the food.

Deli Subs Burgers

Roul's Deli  Restaurant Reviews

Roul's Deli is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Roul's Deli Baton Rouge, La, Roul's, Raoul's Deli, Raoul's Deli Baton Rouge, Rouls Baton Rouge, Roul's Deli, and Rouls.