4215 Norwood Ave
Sacramento, CA 95838-4933

Round Table Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, European

Round Table Pizza is a Pizza, Italian, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

Overall
Pros
"salad bar"
"I ordered from Master Pizza first time i got one of their CALI CLUB PIZZA it was amazing, very delicious. I recommend you try it!!! =)"
  • 4/22/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Citrus Heights, CA tried it.

• 6/08/2015

A Pizza chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    salad bar
  • 4/16/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/23/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 7/18/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 2/28/2014

• 10/26/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Rancho Cordova, CA tried it.

• 8/26/2013

A Pizza chowhound from CA tried it.

needChicken77 photo

needChicken77

Sacramento, CA

Not Bad! Round Table

I hear so many bad things aboud Round Table, but I have never experienced ANY of the things I heard. This particular place had a spotless floor, clean tables, and hot food ready before they said it would be. I didn’t check out the bathrooms so I can’t say anything on that… But I tried the Ulti-meat for the first time and it was sooooooo good! All the meats… I loved it! It has like, peperoni, bacon, salami, and something else. Sounds good, but tastes better! If you want a good meaty pizza, try the Ulti-meat!

ULTI-MEAT™ - ULTI-MEAT™ at Round Table Pizza

ULTI-MEAT™

WONDERFUL!!!

Pizza Good For Kids Takeout

Round Table Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Round Table Pizza is located near the cities of Broderick, West Sacramento, Bryte, Arden Arcade, and Mc Clellan.
People found this by searching for: Round Table Pizza Menu, Round Table Pizza Norwood, Round Table Pizza Norwood Ave, Round Table Pizza On Norwood, Round Table Norwood Sacramento, Round Table Pizza Logo, Round Table Pizza Off Norwood, Round Table Arden, and Round Table Norwood.