126 St Robert Blvd
Saint Robert, MO 65584

Route 66 Diner

Cuisine: American, Burgers, Diner

Route 66 Diner is a American, Burgers, and Diner restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
  • 8/29/2016

An American chowhound from Richmond, KY tried it.

• 9/30/2015

An American food lover from Rolla, MO tried it.

• 9/17/2015

A dining patron from Lisle, IL tried it and liked it.

• 10/03/2014

• 9/13/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/09/2014

• 5/18/2013

An American food lover from TX tried it and liked it.

bjtwn4 photo

bjtwn4

De Soto, MO

St. Roberts, MO location

Not worth the effort. Head somewhere else you will have a better experience guaranteed. We wanted to try something new & different. It was different alright..Expensive!!! I would have ate at a nice steak restaurant if I knew all the plates they have were in the $10 range. I ordered the chicken strips they give you one little cup of dipping sauce then they charge you .75 cents for each one after that. They don’t even tell they are gonna charge you either. Then they just automatically add the tip on your bill. Let me tell you that the almost $8.00 tip was not worth it for the service received. It was just a crappy experience all the way around.

Chicken Strips platter

The food was hot. But the experience with the sauce as listed in above review was bad.

tablerockgal54 photo

tablerockgal54

Lampe, MO

Route 66 Diner

My daughter and I stopped to have lunch at the old Route 66 Diner in St. Roberts while on a trip to the Rolla area. I love anything nostalgic, so right away the diner caught my eye. I inquired at the quik trip nextdoor to the diner as we knew nothing about any of the restaurants there. She told us it was under new management and that friends had told her it was very good. She was not wrong! Our food was great! The environment and décor was something right out of the 50’s. I LOVED it!
If you are ever in that area, be sure to stop in and go back in time!

Pineapple Chicken Teriyaki Sand.

American Burgers Diner

Route 66 Diner  Restaurant Reviews

Route 66 Diner is located near the cities of St Robert and Waynesville.
People found this by searching for: Route 66 Diner Menu, Rt. 66 Diner St . Robert Mo., Route 66 Diner Saint Robert Mo, Route 66 Diner St Robert Missouri, Route 66 Diner St Robert Mo, Route 66 Diner St Robert Menu, Route 66 Dinner In Ft Leonardmo, and Picture Of Route 66 Diner In St Robert, Mo.