Rowley House of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Chicken, Vegetarian

Overall
Pros
"I enjoy ordering from Rowley house our family have known the owner since he first opened and we love the atmosphere of the pizza shop. Job well done George "
"Prices were decent"
"Great hometown old-style pizza-sub shop. A endangered species..."
Cons
"I have eaten lunch 4 times there now. I've tried pizza , burger , fries and subs, none of which I have been able to eat completely because of the disgusting taste. People were friendly enough though."
Comments
"Find somewhere else."
  • 10/05/2015

A Pizza food lover from Byfield, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/23/2015

A dining patron from Rowley, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2015

• 4/15/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/26/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/26/2014

• 1/14/2014

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2013

A dining patron from Woonsocket, RI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Prices were decent
    Cons
    Comments
    Find somewhere else.
  • 9/19/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Kirkwood, PA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great hometown old-style pizza-sub shop. A endangered species...
  • 7/26/2013

A dining patron from Brattleboro, VT tried it.

December 8, 2009

Easy Take-out, Friendly Fast Service

I just took the kids here last week - my son had a friend with him and they both gave the cheese pizza 2 thumbs up! I had a roast beef sandwich - new to their pretty standard menu - it was very good. They have specials and offer hot and…

Hugh

from GrubHub
December 5, 2008

love their pizzas great price

Pizza Chicken Vegetarian

Rowley House of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Rowley House of Pizza is located near the cities of Ipswich and Essex County.
People found this by searching for: Rowley Pizza Factory Menu, Rowley House Of Pizza Rowley Ma Menu, Rowley House Of Pizza Menu, Rowley Pizza, Rowley House Of Pizza Website, Menu For Rowley House Of Pizza, Rowley House Of Pizza Owner, Rowley House Of Pizza, and Rowley House Of Pizza Rowley Ma.