Rowley House of Pizza

Cuisine: Pizza, Chicken, Vegetarian

Overall
Pros
"I enjoy ordering from Rowley house our family have known the owner since he first opened and we love the atmosphere of the pizza shop. Job well done George "
"Prices were decent"
"Great hometown old-style pizza-sub shop. A endangered species..."
Cons
"I have eaten lunch 4 times there now. I've tried pizza , burger , fries and subs, none of which I have been able to eat completely because of the disgusting taste. People were friendly enough though."
Comments
"Find somewhere else."
December 8, 2009

Easy Take-out, Friendly Fast Service

I just took the kids here last week - my son had a friend with him and they both gave the cheese pizza 2 thumbs up! I had a roast beef sandwich - new to their pretty standard menu - it was very good. They have specials and offer hot and…

Hugh

from GrubHub
December 5, 2008

love their pizzas great price

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

$50 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $20

Buy Now 60% off
Image-5836378-10451612
Pizza Chicken Vegetarian

Rowley House of Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/05/2015 A diner from Ipswich, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 8/23/2015 A diner from Rowley, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2015 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/26/2015 A diner from Franklin, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/26/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/14/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/08/2013 A diner from Boston, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Prices were decent
    Cons
    Comments
    Find somewhere else.
  • 9/19/2013 A diner from Oxon Hill, MD tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great hometown old-style pizza-sub shop. A endangered species...
  • 7/26/2013 A diner from Brattleboro, VT tried it.

Rowley House of Pizza is located near the cities of Ipswich.
People found this by searching for: Rowley House Of Pizza Menu, Rowley House Of Pizza, Menu For Rowley House Of Pizza, Rowley House Of Pizza Website, Rowley House Of Pizza Rowley Ma Menu, Rowley Pizza Factory Menu, Rowley Pizza, Rowley House Of Pizza Rowley Ma, and Rowley House Of Pizza Owner.