Roxane

Neighborhoods: Clayton
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Breakfast

Roxane is a Catering, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 10/13/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

JackieB photo

JackieB

Clayton, MO

Good Food in Eclectic Atmosphere

I’ve been to this restaurant three times in the last couple of months. Twice with friends and once with my teen daughter. I had the mixed green salad with greek dressing twice and it is excellent. They serve it as an entree salad but graciously allowed us to split it in two for dinner salad portions. I’ve also had the petite filet and it was cooked perfectly and the asparagus was a nice side. My daughter loved the Mac n cheese. Both people I took as guests enjoyed the experience. I would definitely go back again.

Petite Filet

Perfectly cooked and asparagus was awesome.

chrismke photo

chrismke

St Louis, MO

Food Poisoning

I ordered white wine and the small plate: Salmon with Broccoli and ended up with food poisoning several hours later, it lasted 3 hours and it was horrible!

The plate had a sauce with it that I couldn’t identify at the time, but tasted OK. I’m not sure what made me sick, but it was something on that plate, as I doubt it was the wine and it had been about 8 hours since I had anything else to eat.

Grilled Salmon

food poisoning

June 5, 2009

Great Place

Roxanne's is a great place to eat. I work in Clayton and eat there about once a week. The service is great, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the food wonderful. I have never been for happy hour, but I walk by daily on my way…

8/18/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Lemay Wok in Mehlville, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/18/2017

A diner from US tried The Choice in Benton Park West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/17/2017

A dining patron from Chesterfield, MO tried The Choice in Benton Park West.

8/17/2017

A Chicken food lover from Saint Louis, MO tried St Louis Fish and Chicken in Walnut Park West.

8/17/2017

A BBQ food lover from East Saint Louis, IL tried Penny's BBQ House in Lemay and liked it.

8/16/2017

An American chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried IHOP, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nice
8/16/2017

A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried Egg Roll Kitchen in Fairgrounds.

8/16/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried El Indio in Rock Hill.

8/15/2017

A Pub Food chowhound from Saint Louis, MO tried Schmitt's Bar & Grill in Wellston, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/15/2017

A dining patron from Saint Louis, MO tried Imo's Pizza.

Clayton Outdoor seating Good For Kids

Roxane  Restaurant Reviews

Roxane is located near the cities of Saint Louis, St Louis, East St Louis, East St Louis, and East St Louis Township.
People found this by searching for: Roxanne's Clayton, Roxanne Restaurant St. Louis, Roxanne S Stl, Roxanne In Clayton Mo, Roxanne Clayton Missouri, Roxann In Clayton, and Roxanne St Louis Restaurant.