Roy Moore Lobster Company

Cuisine: Seafood, Lunch, Breakfast

Roy Moore Lobster Company is a Seafood, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"It was our last day of a wonderful trip to the east coast and we wanted to eat just one more lobster roll before heading back to Oregon. We were not disappointed! So fresh and delicious! I could have eaten two all by myself! We look forward to coming ba"
"Been going for over 25 yrs! It doesn't get any better than this, great view , great people great food!! All relaxed and laid back! "
lori58 photo

lori58

Boston, MA

Some of the best seafood I have ever eaten!...

Some of the best seafood I have ever eaten! Hubby and I both loved it. Very small interior. Must order inside but eat outside on small deck with only six “tables”. We had clam chowder and it was fantastic. Next we had stuffed clams…too spicy for me but hubby loved them. Lastly, we had two lobsters each and they were the best tasting lobster we have ever had. Clearly, they were fresh and they cooked them to order. Would go back in a hearbeat !!

clam chowder

Lobster

Stuffed Clams

Seafood Parking Dinner

Roy Moore Lobster Company  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Reading, MA tried it.

• 11/12/2015 A diner from Eugene, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 8/26/2015 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/10/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 3/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 5/29/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 10/21/2013 A diner from Anaheim, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2013 A diner from Billerica, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/04/2013 A diner from Clinton, MA tried it and liked it.

Roy Moore Lobster Company is located near the cities of Gloucester and Kenyon.
People found this by searching for: Roy Moore Fish Shack, Roy Moore Lobster Co Menu, Roy Moore Lobster Co, Roy Moore Lobster Company Menu, Roy Moore Lobster Company Rockport Ma, Roy Moore Lobster Company, and Roy Moore Lobster Menu.