4726 Telephone Rd
Ventura, CA 93003-8276

Royal Bakery

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I eat here a lot. Great chicken walnut salad and grilled tuna pesto sandwich!!"
"I've eaten there many times and always enjoy it. It is one of my favorite places in Ventura. the food is delicious, like the ambience, and the staff are very considerate and interested in having customers pleased. Maggie Barker"
"Amazing food, and super nice "
"Great lunch menu "
Cons
"Busy!!"
"There are no cons as far as I'm concerned. Except they don't serve their yummie brownies every day!!! They are the best brownies in Ventura. Maggie Barker"
"Nothing"
  • 12/12/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/20/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 5/10/2017

An American chowhound from Oxnard, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I eat here a lot. Great chicken walnut salad and grilled tuna pesto sandwich!!
    Cons
    Busy!!
  • 2/06/2017

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried it.

• 4/03/2016

An American chowhound from Ventura, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2016

A diner from Norwalk, CA tried it.

• 1/07/2016

A diner from Camarillo, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2015

An American food lover from Ojai, CA tried it.

March 7, 2013

This is an amazing place to go to! I really have this fixation on places that values their customers’ opinion and this place pays attention to our comments.
August 10, 2009

Royal Bakery & Cafe is no so great

In the past, I've been pleased with Royal Bakery pastry items. I assumed the cakes would be just as delicious. I purchased an 8 inch Red Velvet Cake which cost about $50. I didnt mind paying extra for good quality - however was so…
September 11, 2006

Extremely Good Cakes

My wife and I had a Black Forest cake for our wedding cake. It was made by an Italian bakery in Huntington Beach. Every year for our anniversary we have Black Forest cake, nearly always from different places, and nearly always…

4/23/2018

A diner from US tried Mrs Rigg's Sandwiches and didn't like it. They didn't like the food and didn't like the service.

4/11/2018

A BBQ food lover from Ventura, CA tried Da Hickory House, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2018

A Mexican food lover from Ventura, CA tried Casa del Rio.

4/05/2018

A diner from Oxnard, CA tried New Kung Fu'od.

3/29/2018

A Hot Dogs food lover from US tried BierBrats, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/22/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Ventura, CA tried Cabo Beach Grill.

3/20/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Woodland Hills, CA tried Gloria's Kitchen.

3/16/2018

A diner from Ventura, CA tried Tony's Burrito Hut and liked it.

3/10/2018

A Thai food lover from Ventura, CA tried Jasmine Thai Restaurant.

3/03/2018

A diner from US tried B & J Drive In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Outdoor seating Parking

Royal Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Royal Bakery Ventura Menu, Royal Bakery Ventura, Royal Bakery Menu Ventura, Royal Bakery Menu Ventura Ca, Royal Bakery, Ventura, Royal Bakery Menu, and Royal Bakery Ventura Ca.