4726 Telephone Rd
Ventura, CA 93003-8276

Royal Bakery

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I eat here a lot. Great chicken walnut salad and grilled tuna pesto sandwich!!"
"I've eaten there many times and always enjoy it. It is one of my favorite places in Ventura. the food is delicious, like the ambience, and the staff are very considerate and interested in having customers pleased. Maggie Barker"
"Amazing food, and super nice "
"Great lunch menu "
Cons
"Busy!!"
"There are no cons as far as I'm concerned. Except they don't serve their yummie brownies every day!!! They are the best brownies in Ventura. Maggie Barker"
"Nothing"
  • 6/20/2017

An American food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 5/10/2017

A dining patron from Oxnard, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017

An American chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I eat here a lot. Great chicken walnut salad and grilled tuna pesto sandwich!!
    Cons
    Busy!!
  • 2/06/2017

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried it.

• 4/03/2016

An American chowhound from Ventura, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2016

A diner from Norwalk, CA tried it.

• 1/07/2016

An American food lover from Camarillo, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2015

A diner from Ojai, CA tried it.

• 8/25/2015

A diner from Oxnard, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

March 7, 2013

This is an amazing place to go to! I really have this fixation on places that values their customers? opinion and this place pays attention to our comments.
August 10, 2009

Royal Bakery & Cafe is no so great

In the past, I've been pleased with Royal Bakery pastry items. I assumed the cakes would be just as delicious. I purchased an 8 inch Red Velvet Cake which cost about $50. I didnt mind paying extra for good quality - however was so…
September 11, 2006

Extremely Good Cakes

My wife and I had a Black Forest cake for our wedding cake. It was made by an Italian bakery in Huntington Beach. Every year for our anniversary we have Black Forest cake, nearly always from different places, and nearly always…

11/09/2017

A diner from Oxnard, CA tried Ozeki Sushi.

11/06/2017

A diner from Ventura, CA tried Jasmine Thai Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/29/2017

A Thai food lover from US tried Jasmine Thai Restaurant.

10/19/2017

A Bakeries chowhound from Ventura, CA tried RosaBella's Cafe & Bakery.

10/18/2017

A Thai food lover from Ventura, CA tried Lunch Box.

10/13/2017

A Cajun food lover from US tried Coconut Crab, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Dog Friendly - excellent flavorful food with an Asian twist. The shell drink is amazing!
Comments
Must try the Pan Roast!
10/13/2017

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried Allison's Country Cafe and didn't like it.

10/01/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried B & J Drive In, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/30/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Ventura, CA tried Tony's Burrito Hut.

9/28/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried Tacos Mendoza.

American Outdoor seating Parking

Royal Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Royal Bakery Menu, Royal Bakery, Ventura, Royal Bakery Ventura Menu, Royal Bakery Ventura Ca, Royal Bakery Ventura, Royal Bakery Menu Ventura, and Royal Bakery Menu Ventura Ca.