Royal Bakery

Cuisine: American, Bakeries, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"I've eaten there many times and always enjoy it. It is one of my favorite places in Ventura. the food is delicious, like the ambience, and the staff are very considerate and interested in having customers pleased. Maggie Barker"
"Amazing food, and super nice "
"Great lunch menu "
Cons
"There are no cons as far as I'm concerned. Except they don't serve their yummie brownies every day!!! They are the best brownies in Ventura. Maggie Barker"
"Nothing"
March 7, 2013

This is an amazing place to go to! I really have this fixation on places that values their customers? opinion and this place pays attention to our comments.
August 10, 2009

Royal Bakery & Cafe is no so great

In the past, I've been pleased with Royal Bakery pastry items. I assumed the cakes would be just as delicious. I purchased an 8 inch Red Velvet Cake which cost about $50. I didnt mind paying extra for good quality - however was so…
September 11, 2006

Extremely Good Cakes

My wife and I had a Black Forest cake for our wedding cake. It was made by an Italian bakery in Huntington Beach. Every year for our anniversary we have Black Forest cake, nearly always from different places, and nearly always…

American Bakeries Cafe

Royal Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/03/2016 A diner from Ventura, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
  • 3/01/2016 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 1/07/2016 A diner from Camarillo, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2015 A diner from Ojai, CA tried it.

• 8/25/2015 A diner from Oxnard, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2015 A diner from Arroyo Grande, CA tried it.

• 6/22/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/18/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it.

• 6/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Royal Bakery Ventura Menu, Royal Bakery Ventura, Royal Bakery, Ventura, Royal Bakery Ventura Ca, Royal Bakery Menu, Royal Bakery In Ventura, Ca, Royal Bakery Menu Ventura Ca, and Royal Bakery Menu Ventura.