4726 Telephone Rd
Ventura, CA 93003-8276

Royal Bakery

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I eat here a lot. Great chicken walnut salad and grilled tuna pesto sandwich!!"
"I've eaten there many times and always enjoy it. It is one of my favorite places in Ventura. the food is delicious, like the ambience, and the staff are very considerate and interested in having customers pleased. Maggie Barker"
"Amazing food, and super nice "
"Great lunch menu "
Cons
"Busy!!"
"There are no cons as far as I'm concerned. Except they don't serve their yummie brownies every day!!! They are the best brownies in Ventura. Maggie Barker"
"Nothing"
  • 6/20/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 5/10/2017

A dining patron from Oxnard, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I eat here a lot. Great chicken walnut salad and grilled tuna pesto sandwich!!
    Cons
    Busy!!
  • 2/06/2017

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried it.

• 4/03/2016

An American food lover from Ventura, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2016

A diner from Norwalk, CA tried it.

• 1/07/2016

An American food lover from Camarillo, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2015

A Mexican food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2015

A diner from Ojai, CA tried it.

• 8/25/2015

March 7, 2013

This is an amazing place to go to! I really have this fixation on places that values their customers’ opinion and this place pays attention to our comments.
August 10, 2009

Royal Bakery & Cafe is no so great

In the past, I've been pleased with Royal Bakery pastry items. I assumed the cakes would be just as delicious. I purchased an 8 inch Red Velvet Cake which cost about $50. I didnt mind paying extra for good quality - however was so…
September 11, 2006

Extremely Good Cakes

My wife and I had a Black Forest cake for our wedding cake. It was made by an Italian bakery in Huntington Beach. Every year for our anniversary we have Black Forest cake, nearly always from different places, and nearly always…

7/21/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Ventura, CA tried Tacos Mendoza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Clean, delicious, authentic!
7/18/2017

A dining patron from Barberton, OH tried White House Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/18/2017

A diner from US tried Lalo's.

7/18/2017

A Deli chowhound from Ventura, CA tried Sandwich Factory, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I love their club sandwiches!!! The staff is always amazing!
7/17/2017

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried El Jarocho Seafood, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/14/2017

A Seafood food lover from US tried Casa Bella Prime Steak & Seafood.

7/10/2017

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried Lalo's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/01/2017

A Thai chowhound from Ventura, CA tried Jasmine Thai Restaurant.

6/28/2017

A Thai chowhound from Ventura, CA tried Jasmine Thai Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

6/28/2017

A Mexican food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried Ortiz Taco Time, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Outdoor seating Parking

Royal Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Royal Bakery, Ventura, Royal Bakery Menu, Royal Bakery Ventura Ca, Royal Bakery Ventura Menu, Royal Bakery Ventura, Royal Bakery Menu Ventura, and Royal Bakery Menu Ventura Ca.