4726 Telephone Rd
Ventura, CA 93003-8276

Royal Bakery

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"I eat here a lot. Great chicken walnut salad and grilled tuna pesto sandwich!!"
"I've eaten there many times and always enjoy it. It is one of my favorite places in Ventura. the food is delicious, like the ambience, and the staff are very considerate and interested in having customers pleased. Maggie Barker"
"Amazing food, and super nice "
"Great lunch menu "
Cons
"Busy!!"
"There are no cons as far as I'm concerned. Except they don't serve their yummie brownies every day!!! They are the best brownies in Ventura. Maggie Barker"
"Nothing"
  • 12/12/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/20/2017

An American food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 5/10/2017

A diner from Oxnard, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/10/2017

An American food lover from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I eat here a lot. Great chicken walnut salad and grilled tuna pesto sandwich!!
    Cons
    Busy!!
  • 2/06/2017

An American food lover from Ventura, CA tried it.

• 4/03/2016

A dining patron from Ventura, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/01/2016

A dining patron from Norwalk, CA tried it.

• 1/07/2016

An American food lover from Camarillo, CA tried it.

• 12/30/2015

A Mexican chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2015

An American chowhound from Ojai, CA tried it.

March 7, 2013

This is an amazing place to go to! I really have this fixation on places that values their customers? opinion and this place pays attention to our comments.
August 10, 2009

Royal Bakery & Cafe is no so great

In the past, I've been pleased with Royal Bakery pastry items. I assumed the cakes would be just as delicious. I purchased an 8 inch Red Velvet Cake which cost about $50. I didnt mind paying extra for good quality - however was so…
September 11, 2006

Extremely Good Cakes

My wife and I had a Black Forest cake for our wedding cake. It was made by an Italian bakery in Huntington Beach. Every year for our anniversary we have Black Forest cake, nearly always from different places, and nearly always…

1/20/2018

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Tacos Jalisco.

1/10/2018

A diner from Ventura, CA tried Spring Garden.

12/23/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Ventura, CA tried Ozeki Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/22/2017

A diner from US tried Ozeki Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
None
12/22/2017

An American Traditional chowhound from Castaic, CA tried Harbor Cove Cafe in Pierpont, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/19/2017

A dining patron from Thousand Oaks, CA tried Brophy Bros. Restaurant & Clam Bar.

12/13/2017

A diner from Ventura, CA tried Ozeki Sushi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Friendly staff and easy atomphere. And good food.
Cons
I can't think of any.
12/12/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Royal Bakery, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/28/2017

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried Barrel 33 Ventura.

11/25/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Jasmine Thai Restaurant.

American Outdoor seating Parking

Royal Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Royal Bakery, Ventura, Royal Bakery Ventura Menu, Royal Bakery Ventura, Royal Bakery Menu Ventura, Royal Bakery Menu Ventura Ca, Royal Bakery Menu, and Royal Bakery Ventura Ca.