Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated

Neighborhoods: Elmwood North
Cuisine: American, Greek, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great breakfast"
"I've been to here many times and love food. Always excellent. Service is good. "
"Chocolate cheesecake "
"Loved the good! Fantastic waitress's!"
  • 11/24/2017

An American chowhound from Olean, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 6/13/2017

An American food lover from Tonawanda, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

A diner from Lancaster, NY tried it.

• 3/20/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 2/10/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great breakfast
  • 11/16/2016

An American food lover from Lockport, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/13/2016

An American chowhound from Lockport, NY tried it.

• 9/11/2016

A diner from Chelsea, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2016

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

suemarie photo

suemarie

Buffalo, NY

first timer

I went to the Royal for the first time a week ago. I went early so my friend and I didn’t have a hard time getting a table and our food was served rather quickly. I really liked the Greek salad. I love the grilled pita bread that came with it. The waitress was friendly. The menu has a good variety of foods at very reasonable prices. I enjoyed my first time there. I will definately go back.

small greek salad

The salad was good. I’m glad I ordered the small one. It was large. My only complaint was that it had too much feta cheese. Next time I’ll just ask for less.

June 13, 2011

The Royal has great food and service

We always enjoy our food at The Royal, we choose it above all the other Greek Restaurants in town. \r See my full review here:\r http://www.examiner.com/restaurant-in-buffalo/review-of-the-royal-restaurant-tonawanda-ny-review
July 12, 2008

Rarely Disappointed

I've been going to the Royal for years and I am rarely disappointed. The service is consistently good and my only complaint is that the souvlaki sandwiches are now served in a tortilla instead of a pita...who ever heard of Greek food with…

12/17/2017

A diner from Depew, NY tried Raymondo's Pizzeria and liked it.

12/15/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Raymondo's Pizzeria and liked it.

12/14/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Epicurus Restaurant in University and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/13/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried 546 Yakitori & Donburi, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/12/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried China King Chinese Restaurant.

12/12/2017

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried McPartlan's Corner INC.

12/10/2017

A Pizza food lover from Chelsea, MA tried Raymondo's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/10/2017

A dining patron from Dunkirk, NY tried Red Pepper Chinese-Vietnamese.

12/10/2017

A diner from Boston, MA tried Raymondo's Pizzeria.

12/09/2017

An American food lover from Stony Brook, NY tried Seneca Texas Red Hots in Cazenovia Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

American Greek Good for groups

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated  Restaurant Reviews

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, Royal Family Restaurant, Royal Restaurant Buffalo, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny Menu, The Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, Royal Restaurant Menu, and The Royal Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu.