Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated

Neighborhoods: Elmwood North
Cuisine: American, Greek, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great breakfast"
"I've been to here many times and love food. Always excellent. Service is good. "
"Chocolate cheesecake "
"Loved the good! Fantastic waitress's!"
  • 6/13/2017

An American chowhound from Tonawanda, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

A dining patron from Lancaster, NY tried it.

• 3/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 2/10/2017

An American food lover from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great breakfast
  • 11/16/2016

An American food lover from Lockport, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/13/2016

A dining patron from Lockport, NY tried it.

• 9/11/2016

A diner from Chelsea, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2016

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/27/2016

A dining patron from Tonawanda, NY tried it.

• 3/16/2016

suemarie photo

suemarie

Buffalo, NY

first timer

I went to the Royal for the first time a week ago. I went early so my friend and I didn’t have a hard time getting a table and our food was served rather quickly. I really liked the Greek salad. I love the grilled pita bread that came with it. The waitress was friendly. The menu has a good variety of foods at very reasonable prices. I enjoyed my first time there. I will definately go back.

small greek salad

The salad was good. I’m glad I ordered the small one. It was large. My only complaint was that it had too much feta cheese. Next time I’ll just ask for less.

American Greek Good for groups

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated  Restaurant Reviews

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Royal Family Resturant Website, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny Menu, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, Royal Restaurant Sheridan Drive Menu, Royal Restaurant Buffalo, Royal Family Restaurant, The Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, and The Royal Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu.