Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated

Neighborhoods: Elmwood North
Cuisine: American, Greek, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great breakfast"
"I've been to here many times and love food. Always excellent. Service is good. "
"Chocolate cheesecake "
"Loved the good! Fantastic waitress's!"
  • 6/13/2017

A diner from Tonawanda, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

An American food lover from Lancaster, NY tried it.

• 3/20/2017

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 2/10/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great breakfast
  • 11/16/2016

A dining patron from Lockport, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/13/2016

An American food lover from Lockport, NY tried it.

• 9/11/2016

An American chowhound from Chelsea, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2016

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/27/2016

A diner from Tonawanda, NY tried it.

• 3/16/2016

suemarie photo

suemarie

Buffalo, NY

first timer

I went to the Royal for the first time a week ago. I went early so my friend and I didn’t have a hard time getting a table and our food was served rather quickly. I really liked the Greek salad. I love the grilled pita bread that came with it. The waitress was friendly. The menu has a good variety of foods at very reasonable prices. I enjoyed my first time there. I will definately go back.

small greek salad

The salad was good. I’m glad I ordered the small one. It was large. My only complaint was that it had too much feta cheese. Next time I’ll just ask for less.

June 13, 2011

The Royal has great food and service

We always enjoy our food at The Royal, we choose it above all the other Greek Restaurants in town. \r See my full review here:\r http://www.examiner.com/restaurant-in-buffalo/review-of-the-royal-restaurant-tonawanda-ny-review
July 12, 2008

Rarely Disappointed

I've been going to the Royal for years and I am rarely disappointed. The service is consistently good and my only complaint is that the souvlaki sandwiches are now served in a tortilla instead of a pita...who ever heard of Greek food with…

8/15/2017

A diner from Hyde Park, MA tried Raymondo's Pizzeria.

8/13/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Athens Family Restaurant.

8/12/2017

A Pizza food lover from North Tonawanda, NY tried DiMarco's in Kenilworth.

8/12/2017

A diner from Lancaster, NY tried Artone's Pizza & Subs in Seneca, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A Pub Food food lover from Buffalo, NY tried Wiechec's Lounge in Kaisertown and liked it.

8/10/2017

An Italian chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried Olive Garden and liked it.

8/09/2017

A Deli chowhound from Tonawanda, NY tried Louie's Texas Red Hots in LaSalle.

8/08/2017

A diner from Hamburg, NY tried Raymondo's Pizzeria and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

8/08/2017

A dining patron from Providence, RI tried Master Pizza.

8/08/2017

A diner from US tried Viking Lobster Co in Black Rock.

American Greek Good for groups
Bacchus Wine Bar & Restaurant

Contemporary American in Central Business District

Buffalo Chophouse

Steakhouse in Central Business District

31 Club

American in Central Business District

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated  Restaurant Reviews

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Royal Restaurant Buffalo, Royal Family Restaurant, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny Menu, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, The Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, The Royal Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu, Royal Restaurant, and The Royal Restaurant Menu Buffalo Ny.