1320 Sheridan Dr

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated

Neighborhoods: Elmwood North
Cuisine: American, Greek, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Ordered chicken soulvaki wrap terrible chicken had no flavor was not glonden Brown never again!"
"Waitress was awesome and nice."
"Great breakfast"
"I've been to here many times and love food. Always excellent. Service is good. "
"Chocolate cheesecake "
"Loved the good! Fantastic waitress's!"
Cons
"My friend and I went there for lunch. The waitress was really nice. My friend had a salad and I have chicken fingers/frys with hot sauce. The meal looked over cooked. Fries were hard and darker. The chicken fingers looked darker too. I thought it was beca"
  • 2/06/2019

An American food lover from Beeville, TX tried it.

• 11/15/2018

A dining patron from Olean, NY tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2018

An American chowhound from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Waitress was awesome and nice.
    Cons
  • 1/11/2018

An American chowhound from Boston, MA tried it.

• 11/24/2017

A diner from Olean, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/15/2017

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 6/13/2017

An American chowhound from Tonawanda, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

A diner from Lancaster, NY tried it.

• 3/20/2017

An American chowhound from US tried it.

• 2/10/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great breakfast
suemarie photo

suemarie

Buffalo, NY

first timer

I went to the Royal for the first time a week ago. I went early so my friend and I didn’t have a hard time getting a table and our food was served rather quickly. I really liked the Greek salad. I love the grilled pita bread that came with it. The waitress was friendly. The menu has a good variety of foods at very reasonable prices. I enjoyed my first time there. I will definately go back.

small greek salad

The salad was good. I’m glad I ordered the small one. It was large. My only complaint was that it had too much feta cheese. Next time I’ll just ask for less.

June 13, 2011

The Royal has great food and service

We always enjoy our food at The Royal, we choose it above all the other Greek Restaurants in town. \r See my full review here:\r http://www.examiner.com/restaurant-in-buffalo/review-of-the-royal-restaurant-tonawanda-ny-review
July 12, 2008

Rarely Disappointed

I've been going to the Royal for years and I am rarely disappointed. The service is consistently good and my only complaint is that the souvlaki sandwiches are now served in a tortilla instead of a pita...who ever heard of Greek food with…

3/23/2019

A dining patron from US tried La Bella Sicilia.

3/20/2019

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Burger King in Cazenovia Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/18/2019

An American chowhound from Hampton, VA tried Romanello's Roseland in Front Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great food
3/15/2019

A dining patron from Ansonia, CT tried Gino's NY Pizza in South Park.

3/14/2019

A diner from Buffalo, NY tried Wiechec's Lounge in Kaisertown and liked it.

3/13/2019

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Hunan Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/10/2019

A dining patron from US tried Raymondo's Pizzeria.

3/10/2019

A dining patron from Hyde Park, MA tried Buffalo's Golden Corner in Cold Springs, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/10/2019

A dining patron from North Adams, MA tried Feng Lin Buffet.

3/10/2019

A Pizza food lover from US tried Artone's Pizza & Subs in Seneca.

American Greek Good for groups

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated  Restaurant Reviews

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Royal Family Restaurant, Royal Restaurant Buffalo, The Royal Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny Menu, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, The Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, and Royal Restaurant Tonawanda, Ny.