Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated

Neighborhoods: Elmwood North
Cuisine: American, Greek, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"I've been to here many times and love food. Always excellent. Service is good. "
"Chocolate cheesecake "
"Loved the good! Fantastic waitress's!"
suemarie photo

suemarie

Buffalo, NY

first timer

I went to the Royal for the first time a week ago. I went early so my friend and I didn’t have a hard time getting a table and our food was served rather quickly. I really liked the Greek salad. I love the grilled pita bread that came with it. The waitress was friendly. The menu has a good variety of foods at very reasonable prices. I enjoyed my first time there. I will definately go back.

small greek salad

The salad was good. I’m glad I ordered the small one. It was large. My only complaint was that it had too much feta cheese. Next time I’ll just ask for less.

June 13, 2011

The Royal has great food and service

We always enjoy our food at The Royal, we choose it above all the other Greek Restaurants in town. \r See my full review here:\r http://www.examiner.com/restaurant-in-buffalo/review-of-the-royal-restaurant-tonawanda-ny-review
July 12, 2008

Rarely Disappointed

I've been going to the Royal for years and I am rarely disappointed. The service is consistently good and my only complaint is that the souvlaki sandwiches are now served in a tortilla instead of a pita...who ever heard of Greek food with…

American Greek Good for groups

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/16/2016 A diner from Lockport, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/13/2016 A diner from Lockport, NY tried it.

• 9/11/2016 A diner from Chelsea, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2016 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/27/2016 A diner from Tonawanda, NY tried it.

• 3/16/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2016 A diner from East Elmhurst, NY tried it.

• 3/08/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/20/2016 A diner from North Tonawanda, NY tried it.

• 2/14/2016 A diner from Buffalo, NY tried it.

TEMPO Restaurant

Italian in Allen

Bacchus Wine Bar & Restaurant

Contemporary American in Central Business District

Buffalo Chophouse

Steakhouse in Central Business District

31 Club

American in Central Business District

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Royal Restaurant Menu Tonawanda Ny, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny Menu, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, Royal Family Restaurant, The Royal Restaurant Tonawanda New York, Royal Restaurant Buffalo, Royal Restaurant Menu 14217, The Royal Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu, and The Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny.