Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated

Neighborhoods: Elmwood North
Cuisine: American, Greek, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great breakfast"
"I've been to here many times and love food. Always excellent. Service is good. "
"Chocolate cheesecake "
"Loved the good! Fantastic waitress's!"
  • 10/15/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried it.

• 6/13/2017

A diner from Tonawanda, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/24/2017

A dining patron from Lancaster, NY tried it.

• 3/20/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 2/10/2017

An American food lover from Buffalo, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great breakfast
  • 11/16/2016

An American food lover from Lockport, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 10/13/2016

An American chowhound from Lockport, NY tried it.

• 9/11/2016

A dining patron from Chelsea, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/15/2016

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/27/2016

An American chowhound from Tonawanda, NY tried it.

suemarie photo

suemarie

Buffalo, NY

first timer

I went to the Royal for the first time a week ago. I went early so my friend and I didn’t have a hard time getting a table and our food was served rather quickly. I really liked the Greek salad. I love the grilled pita bread that came with it. The waitress was friendly. The menu has a good variety of foods at very reasonable prices. I enjoyed my first time there. I will definately go back.

small greek salad

The salad was good. I’m glad I ordered the small one. It was large. My only complaint was that it had too much feta cheese. Next time I’ll just ask for less.

June 13, 2011

The Royal has great food and service

We always enjoy our food at The Royal, we choose it above all the other Greek Restaurants in town. \r See my full review here:\r http://www.examiner.com/restaurant-in-buffalo/review-of-the-royal-restaurant-tonawanda-ny-review
July 12, 2008

Rarely Disappointed

I've been going to the Royal for years and I am rarely disappointed. The service is consistently good and my only complaint is that the souvlaki sandwiches are now served in a tortilla instead of a pita...who ever heard of Greek food with…

10/17/2017

A dining patron from Stony Brook, NY tried Pizza Factory.

10/16/2017

A dining patron from Hyde Park, MA tried Hong Kong Kitchen.

10/15/2017

An American chowhound from Buffalo, NY tried Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated in Elmwood North.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Lancaster, NY tried Seneca Texas Red Hots in Cazenovia Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Kabab & Curry.

10/10/2017

A Japanese food lover from Buffalo, NY tried 546 Yakitori & Donburi.

10/10/2017

A Greek food lover from Buffalo, NY tried Athens Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/10/2017

A dining patron from Alden, NY tried Potts Deli and Grille, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/09/2017

An American chowhound from Olean, NY tried Flying Tigers.

10/09/2017

A dining patron from Buffalo, NY tried Raymondo's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

American Greek Good for groups

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated  Restaurant Reviews

Royal Family Restaurant Incorporated is located near the cities of Erie County.
People found this by searching for: Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny Menu, Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, The Royal Restaurant Tonawanda Ny, Royal Restaurant Buffalo, Royal Family Restaurant, The Royal Restaurant In Buffalo New York, Royal Restaurant, The Royal Restaurant Buffalo Ny Menu, and The Royal Restaurant Menu Buffalo Ny.