27159 Van Dyke Ave
Warren, MI 48093-7211

Royal Kabob Mediterranean Grill

Cuisine: Middle Eastern, Vegetarian

Royal Kabob Mediterranean Grill is a Middle Eastern and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 2/14/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

Webtron750 photo

Webtron750

Warren, MI

A nice casual Middle Eastern restaurant

Located in the former location of Bumpa’s Pizza -

I used to enjoy another well known middle eastern restaurant (a local chain), but since they went out of business I had to find another place. I now have a reasonable substitute.

It’s not as formal as most, you can get carry out or eat there in their dining room. But their food is really good; the atmosphere is unpretentious, and among middle eastern cuisine this is one of the least expensive places in the area. I highly recomend this place – please, if you go there, write more reviews about other dishes there – I suspect the other items are good too.

Hommous topped with Lamb

Done very nicely! The lamb was nicely cooked and the hommous was very tasty. Exactly the way I like it.

Tabbouli (Salad)

Another of my favorites done in a great way. Everything balanced good; my only suggestion would be a little less cracked wheat and lemon juice, but it was very good in general. I’d get it again (and I will!)

Middle Eastern Shish Kabob Vegetarian

Royal Kabob Mediterranean Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Royal Kabob Mediterranean Grill is located near the cities of Center Line.
People found this by searching for: Arabic Restaurants In Warren Mi, Royal Kabob, Midleeastern Food In Warren Michigan, Middle Eastern Food Warren, Mi, Royal Kabob Warren, Royal Kabob Warren Michigan, and Middle Eastern Food Warren Mi.