9668 Millken Ave Suite 101

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Vegan, Indian

PiyushPatel photo

PiyushPatel

Royale Fine Indian Cuisine

The Royale Indian is unbelievable!!! And the Garlic Naan is really flavored. Great combination. I really recommend this place.

Malai Kofta

A good value and a tasting of what the restaurant has to offer. Two vegetarian curries, dal, rice, naan, and dessert.

Good Indian Food in Rancho Cucamonga

I like coming here for lunch since it is also conveniently close to work. Excellent service with very testy pizza, Garlic naan, rice,Paneer tika masala.

Vegetable Dinner

I like Paneer tika masala and i have go to this cuisine. I most regularly take a lunch in Royale Indian Cuisine.

Calm Atmosphere,Execellent Service, Great Food

The food was Great at the restaurant. I had one of the combination plate. For the first time I had goat meat and it was delicious. The service was excellent. I ordered the vegetarian platter which came with two curries, dessert, South Indian Dosa and Garlic naan. I like this place every time..

Malai Kofta

The Garlic naan was good,the chicken curry was tasty,the goat curry was extremely delicious

Albertteofil photo

Albertteofil

Excellent Service, Great Food

Always great food and service. This place was so yummy & eased all my fears of Indian food being “too spicy” or “too exotic”. The Chicken Tikka Kebab was super yummy and Service is so good. I always prefer to Royale Indian Cuisine.

NON-VEGETERIAN DINNER

A great deal for a lot of food, drink and dessert.

ashishmehra photo

ashishmehra

Moreno Valley, CA

Very good food

Nice place. Probably the best Malai Kofta I ever had.

Malai Kofta

Cooked right. Taste: perfect.

Janjozef photo

Janjozef

Best Indian Food in town with great service

Outstanding the best prepared Indian food around in Inland Empire Area, I had try millions Indian restaurant in USA, So far in Rancho This is the best, decor is very beautiful Love interior, and cozy booths, and very clean Restaurant. Service is very Professional, Owner always around very friendly Person, Very busy Lunch buffet steel 7.95 All you can Eat Ton of Selections.

Vegetable Dinner

I like Paneer mashala and garlic naan.

Darikaaron photo

Darikaaron

SO Expensive

I cant afford to go there very often but I have been 2-3 times and it is great. Great food and service. It is worth the money. If I win the lottery I will go very week.

Vegetable Dinner

I ordered Paneer tikka, South Indian Idly and Garlic naan.All Food are very testy and low cost.

HelenaJones photo

HelenaJones

Best Place Around !!!

very clean, one of my favorite places in Rancho.The food was delicious!! All around an amazing experience.

princek photo

princek

Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Royale Fine Indian Cuisine & Bar

The lunch buffet is a great value and of high quality for a very reasonable price. I like their biryani, paneer tika masala and South Indian Dosa. I love this place.

Vegetable Dinner

The staff were all incredibly pleasant and attentive throughout our meal and Food was very testy.

henrykathomas photo

henrykathomas

Outstanding

Outstanding the best prepared Indian food around in Rancho Cucamonga I had try millions Indian restaurant in USA So far in Rancho This is the best decor is very beautiful Love interior and cozy booths and very clean Restaurant. Service is very Professional Owner always around very friendly Person Very busy Lunch buffet steel 8.99 All you can Eat Ton of Selections.

NON-VEGETERIAN DINNER

I like Chicken tandoori with garlic naan.It’s very testy.

irenalewis12 photo

irenalewis12

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Best cuisine in rancho cucamonga

Dining at Royale last night was a sensory experience. Top notch food with extensive menu choices is coupled with fine atmosphere and superb service.The food is quite tasty and the portions are large.We were happy with our choice. Large wine list and hard liquor.

Vegetable Dinner

I really like Paneer Bhurji and Garlic naan.It’s was fantastic and very nice test.

katrinamonarco photo

katrinamonarco

West Covina, CA

Great place, Great Atmosphere

I like Indian Food. The Royale Fine Indian Cuisine provides Indian food in very low cost. The Chili Paneer is so testy and spicy and the atmosphere is friendly.

Vegetable Dinner

I like Gobi Manchurian and Chili Paneer.

marrypatar photo

marrypatar

I love this Place.

I LOVE this place. Beautiful atmosphere & I enjoy the music too. The staff is very courteous. I go for their buffet lunch.

Vegetable Dinner

I ordered paneer handi and gralic naan.

aaliyahsmith photo

aaliyahsmith

Excellent vegetarian Choices

Vegetable Dinner

I like Paneer masala and paneer bhurji.

jeniliyon photo

jeniliyon

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

so excellent and very testy food

Really liked this place! The waiters were all good looking guys, so it made our the lotus roll is really good, although it looks nothing like the picture on the menu! I was ordered fish tikka and mango lassie. It was fantastic and very testy.

NON-VEGETERIAN DINNER

I like Fish tikka and mango lassie. It was very testy and service was so fabulous.

jacobbank photo

jacobbank

Delicious weekend

Hey, I was going in Royale Indian Cuisine with my friends just last night. I found there very excellent restaurant and it’s dishes taste are amazing. Their staff members maintain Quality of services and management both are interesting and amazing.

NON-VEGETERIAN DINNER

We ate there Tandoori Scrimp and Thicken Tikka with Rosdted Garlic naan. Oh, That was delicious in taste we ate this kind of taste first time at any Indian restaurant.

Emilia12 photo

Emilia12

Execellent Service & Food

I have only been for dessert, so I can’t speak to the rest of the food, but the cheesecake is amazing! I like their lemon cheese cake. Yummy! Pricey and tons of calories but definitely worth it for a special occasion!

Vegetable Dinner

I like lemon cheese cake. It’s so expensive and very testy.

Bernardwalker photo

Bernardwalker

very good Indian fare

Royale has delicious food at reasonable prices and a nice, quiet atmosphere. From the exterior, this restaurant looks like a small, fast-food type of place, but the inside is beautiful and ambient.

NON-VEGETERIAN DINNER

Especially I like Chiken Tikka Masala and Tandoori shrimp.
walkerbozena photo

walkerbozena

The Food is Fantastic

This is officialy my first Menuism review. I had to give praise to Royale for their amazing food and great service. I have been to a lot of Indian restaurants….a lot and next to a little hole in the wall in Seattle this is my favorite.

NON-VEGETERIAN DINNER

I like Chicken tikka masala, Garlic naan and Chicken kabab.

georgewright photo

georgewright

A Taste Treat

Nice Indian restaurant, very good food though their ‘spicy’ was not spicy, good service.

Vegetable Dinner

I like Paneer tikka masala and chicken kabab.

adhira photo

adhira

Great Time at the Royale Fine Indian Cuisine

I was there a couple of weeks ago for a Birthday Party for an Friends that had 25 years. Mickie was a great help to me and everything went off great. The service and food was great. We highly recommend the Royale Indian Cuisine for any special occasion.

Vegetable Dinner

Food is good,Great Atmosphere and awesome service

Zofiawood photo

Zofiawood

PERFECT STEAK

Great dinner tonight. From drinks to entree to service to desert — perfect. Has NY steak and duck with French green beans.

Vegetable Dinner

I like Paneer tikka masala and garlic naan.It’s awesome and service is so good.

Vegetarian Vegan Indian

Royale Fine Indian Cuisine & Bar  Restaurant Reviews

Royale Fine Indian Cuisine & Bar is located near the cities of Alta Loma, Cucamonga, and Guasti.
People found this by searching for: Royale Fine Indian Cuisine Rancho Cucamonga Review, Royal Indian Cuisine Rancho Cucamonga, Royaleindian Cuisine Otario Ca, Royal Indian Cuisine Ontario Ca, Royal Fine Indian Cuisine, Royale Cuisine Of India, Royale Restaurante In Ontario,Ca, and Royale Fine Indian Cuisine Rancho Cucamonga.