602 Albemarle St
Baltimore, MD 21202-4340

Roy's

Neighborhoods: Little Italy
Cuisine: Eurasian, Fine Dining, Romantic

Roy's is a Eurasian, Fine Dining, and Romantic restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 1/16/2018

Cwhitney tried it.

• 1/16/2018

A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it.

fa6ami86 photo

fa6ami86

Boston, MA

amazing

i had the hibachi salmon and it was one of the best salmon’s ive ever had! the service was fantactic and very posh the food’s portion was pretty good even though it was a bit expensive but the salmon with the sweet thai sauce is yummy so is the hong kond style calamari

Hibachi Style Grilled Salmon

Cwhitney photo

Cwhitney

Baltimore, MD

Horrible!!

I am beyond appalled and disgusted by the service and the food at your restaurant tonight.

I am even more disgusted because I have lived in the Harbor East area for 5 years and used to visit on a weekly basis. Ever since the shift in Management and bartenders approximately a year ago this place has completely gone down hill!!!

I reluctantly came in this evening knowing it was restaurant week – but not having too many choices because most kitchens in this area close after 9pm. And I ended up having to cook at home to finish eating because I our food was so terrible!!!

Me and my dinner guest came in with very little to no expectations and headed straight to the bar we just wanted something quick and edible and we couldn’t even get that!

I started off by ordering a mango mojito which tasted like compete sour mix. It was so sweet and unpleasant that I just opted for a glass of red wine – too often I’ve experienced white wine served at this level cation that has been opened for days with a foul flat taste so I figured that was the only thing that couldn’t be screwed up since the bartender missed the mark with the mojito.

You would think the bartender would show some concern since we didn’t finish our drinks or our entrees, but he was more concerned with getting out early. I’ve worked in the service industry for years and I am extremely sensitive to mishaps but tonight was inexcusable!!

The service behind the bar was HORRIFIC! The gentleman working tonight must’ve came from TGI Friday’s because instead of kindly walking up to us and asking if we wanted anything else before he finished wiping down the bar he just blurted out “LAST CALL”.

We ordered away the restaurant week menu in an effort to have half way decent food that hadn’t been sitting out all night. Instead we got the most disgusting food I’ve ever had in harbor east – the salmon was cold, soggy and came out a Grey white
color. The pork was under cooked we had one bite and left – the bartender couldn’t have cared less.

It’s common knowledge that Roy’s is the worst restaurant in Harbor East which is why we never eat here, I’m aggravated not only because tonight was a complete waste of money but because this restaurant is wasting a prime space that could be used by another restaurant that actually cares about providing good service and food to its guests.

The only logical explanation I have for this location being able to afford the rent and continue to operate is the $7 lunch specials people must take advantage of during the day because we’ve seen the cheap advertisements everywhere begging for local business.

After tonight I will never walk back into Roy’s ever again and will make sure to warn every single person I know to avoid making the same mistake! Again if you have no plans of stepping things up back to where things once were PLEASE MOVE OUT of your retail space and let better dining establishment move in!

Hibachi Grilled Salmon, Roy’S Original Blackened Island Ahi & Hawaiian Style Misoyaki Butterfish

Disgusting

Eurasian Inner Harbor Reservations
Tips
  • Mainland locations offer a $30 prix-fixe menu featuring Roy's Hawaiian Fusion Sampler, a choice of a meat or fish entree and a choice of dessert
  • Roy's has private dining areas that can be reconfigured for just about any size group, from large business meetings to smaller family gatherings.
No 1 Taste

Roast Beef in Morrell Park

Giovanna's Carry-Out

Pizza in Hamilton Area

Roy's  Restaurant Reviews

Roy's is located near the cities of East Case, Fells Point, Canton, and Morrell Park.
People found this by searching for: Italian Restaurants Near 21230, Thai Roy Baltimore, Roys On Albemerle St In Bal, Roy's Little Italy, Roys Hawaiian Baltimore, Roy's Fusion Baltimore, The Best Salmon Dish In Baltimore, and Roys Best Dishes.