2285 Whiskey Rd
Aiken, SC 29803

Ruby Tuesday

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Ruby Tuesday is a American, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"We have been traveling from up north and sought out Ruby Tuesday's on our way to Lake Oconee, GA. We went out of our way off the interstate to Whiskey Road...and we're so glad we did! From the moment we walked in and the lovely hostess greeted us, our din"
  • 2/18/2018

Pros
  • 1/15/2016

An American food lover from Williston, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 12/13/2014

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Lalonde65 photo

Lalonde65

Edgefield, SC

Worst Steak I've Ever Eaten

First let me say that Ruby Tuesday has never been my favorite place to eat, but the food has always been decent. This time it was absolutely horrible. I ordered the 12 oz ribeye cooked medium rare. It was tough, overcooked and absolutely no seasoning whatsoever. I ate about 3 bites and couldn’t eat any more. Honestly it tasted old and perhaps on the verge of going bad.

The only upside to the meal is that the service was pretty good.

American Lunch Takeout

Ruby Tuesday  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Ruby Tuesday Menu Aiken Sc, Rubytuesdays,Northaugusta,Sc, Ruby Tuesday Aiken Sc, Ruby Tuesday Aiken Sc Take Out, Ruby Tuesday, Ruby Tuesday Menu, Aiken, Sc, Ruby Tuesday/Aiken, Aiken Ruby Tuesday, and Ruby Tuesdays Aiken Sc.