320 Pioneer Trl
Chaska, MN 55318

Ruby Tuesday

Cuisine: American, Catering, Lunch

Ruby Tuesday is a American, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 8/19/2016

A dining patron from Shakopee, MN tried it.

Great food

I got the steak and shrimp and it was the best food I have ever eaten , you know how when you eat something and it’s like you have to have it that’s what it was like after I eat at Ruby Tuesday for the first time , I just wish there was one closer to where I live .

Petite Sirloin & Coconut-Crusted Shrimp

Hungry4GF photo

Hungry4GF

Chaska, MN

Still hungry

We love having Ruby Tuesday in Chaska, they are reliably friendly with a beautiful menu. BUT forget leaving satisfied if you prefer gluten free eating because they don’t stock a GF bun for your burger, their wonderful sauces all have flour instead of a safe arrowroot or tapioca. They could just as easily use a GF barbecue sauce, but they don’t. And their menu is chalked full of breaded entrees, and not one GF pasta dish to be found.

Classic Chees Burger

Just a boring patty on my plate.
Ruby Tuesday please get up to date with gluten free eating

American Parking Catering

Ruby Tuesday  Restaurant Reviews

Ruby Tuesday is located near the cities of Carver.
People found this by searching for: Search Rubytuesdays Chaska, Ruby Tuesday Chaska Mn, Ruby Tuesday Chaska, Ruby Tuesdays, Www.Ruby Tuesdsys Chaska, Mn, Ruby Tuesday In Chaska, Ruby Tuesdays Chaska, Ruby Tuesday Reviews Chaska, and Wwww.Rubytuesday.Com In Chasca.