511 Bush River Rd
Columbia, SC 29210-7313

Ruby Tuesday

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Breakfast

Ruby Tuesday is a American, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Kia great server! Mgr. checked with us several times. Great salad bar,great steak,best crab cake my wife's favorite I'll give them 5 star! 7/17/2015 lunch ❤️the price was right"
"Drinks "
Cons
"Food"
Comments
"Get the steaks!"
  • 5/24/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 7/17/2015

A diner from Swansea, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/04/2015

• 8/03/2014

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/09/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Drinks
  • 4/02/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 3/25/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2013

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2013

A dining patron from Little River, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    None
    Comments
    Get the steaks!
  • 6/04/2013

A diner from Meridian, MS tried it.

Klyde8743 photo

Klyde8743

Columbia, SC

Gumbo

Sunday August 4th 2013 I was at the Ruby Tuesday restaurant on Bush River Road in Dutch Square Columbia SC . I ask the waiter if I could have a sample of the French Quarter Gumbo he said no we don’t let people sample our food. Since I was not alone and had been ask to go to ruby Tuesday’s I stayed. When I ordered the shellfish trio with two sides I ordered mac & cheese and Asparagus. The waiter said no asparagus its not in season. I would like for someone to explain to me Why is it on the menu and why can’t I sample a dish before I buy it?

Shellfish Trio at Ruby Tuesday

Shellfish Trio

Wanted to try the French Quarter Gumbo had the shellfish trio was fine.

American Parking Dinner

Ruby Tuesday  Restaurant Reviews

Ruby Tuesday is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Ruby Tuesday Bush River, Ruby Tuesday Bush River Road, Ruby Tuesday Columbia Sc Bush River Rd, Ruby Tuesday Dutch Square, Ruby Tuesdays Bush River Road, Ruby Tuesday Menu Bush River Road Columbia Sc, and Ruby Tuesday Bush River Rd.