2844 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Stafford, VA 22554

Ruby Tuesday

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Ruby Tuesday is a Burgers, Lunch, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 12/21/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 11/15/2014

A Burgers chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

charlesm5 photo

charlesm5

Manchester, PA

Bad choice.

Stopped for lunch of Oct 30 2014 @ 11 ;.45. We waited 20 Min. to receive our Coffee. We waited another 25 Min before receiving our meal. Both meals were Luke warm with my Fish sandwich,totally tasteless. When asked why there was such a delay, , Andréa ( waitress) said the kitchen was backed up today. All the help we observed were working in low gear with little regard for the number of customers waiting to be served. Although I was still on vacation, One Hr and 15 Min seemed a very long time to get a Fish sandwich., that I could have gotten at McDonald’s in 15 Min at a cheaper price. Don’t think I will stop here again.

Fish

Burgers Parking Dinner

Ruby Tuesday  Restaurant Reviews

Ruby Tuesday is located near the cities of Stafford County, Aquia, Brooke, and Aquia Harbour.
People found this by searching for: Ruby Tuesday 2844 Jefferson Davis Highway Stafford, Va 22554 Reviews and Ruby Tuesday Stafford.