Rudy's Chicken

Neighborhoods: Cedar Crest
Cuisine: Chicken, Fast Food, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"I never received food. I tried to order at the drive thru window There was so much cursing and fussing that we drove off with out food. I have heard about how good the chicken is and I really wanted to have the experience. "
"FODD WAD TASTY..."
"i waited in line for 1 hour and got the saltiest and geasiest best chicken i have absolutely ever had... Yes, eat here... Bring cash. Order quick and be ready to move along. "
"Great customer service"
"Good food!!"
"my favorite restaurant I am NOT from Texas but when I return to Texas this is my first stop route chicken back I love them they're great"
"food was hit and frsh"
"I liked it food good season is the best part buuuuuuutttt customer service is a mess they seriously need to fix that that's one reason I haven't been back "
"Hot chicken"
Cons
"stop talking so much improved a lot faster"
"Customer Service "
"Bad customer service"
"Service....... Too damn ghetto and hiding food to take to their house ..... Terrible service lady took my money no gloves, and mad because I asked someone else to fix my order .... "
Comments
"Just be prepared to just get ur food not the service bec they are gonna rush you off after they get your money"

Chicken Fast Food Good For Kids

Rudy's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/26/2017 A diner from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2017 A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/02/2017 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 1 star. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2016 A diner from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 12/29/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/21/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/12/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/08/2016 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2016 A diner from Houston, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Rudy's Chicken is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Rudy's Chicken Dallas Texas, Rudys Chicken Menu, Rudy's Chicken Locations, Rudys Houston Tx, Rudy's Chicken, Rudy Chicken Menu, Rudy's Chicken Dallas Menu, and Rudy's Chicken Menu.