Rudy's Chicken

Neighborhoods: Cedar Crest
Cuisine: Chicken, Fast Food, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"I never received food. I tried to order at the drive thru window There was so much cursing and fussing that we drove off with out food. I have heard about how good the chicken is and I really wanted to have the experience. "
"FODD WAD TASTY..."
"i waited in line for 1 hour and got the saltiest and geasiest best chicken i have absolutely ever had... Yes, eat here... Bring cash. Order quick and be ready to move along. "
"Great customer service"
"Good food!!"
"my favorite restaurant I am NOT from Texas but when I return to Texas this is my first stop route chicken back I love them they're great"
"food was hit and frsh"
"I liked it food good season is the best part buuuuuuutttt customer service is a mess they seriously need to fix that that's one reason I haven't been back "
"Hot chicken"
Cons
"stop talking so much improved a lot faster"
"Customer Service "
"Bad customer service"
"Service....... Too damn ghetto and hiding food to take to their house ..... Terrible service lady took my money no gloves, and mad because I asked someone else to fix my order .... "
Comments
"Just be prepared to just get ur food not the service bec they are gonna rush you off after they get your money"
January 18, 2011

Damn Good Bird...

The Has Got to Be The Best Chicken, VERY Reasonably Priced!!\r I Just Hate they Closed the Restaurant in Mesquite....
January 5, 2010

Rudy's Chicken is awesome.

Love it.. Really great flavor. I love that fact that is close to my work. The prices are cheap too. We normally get some once or twice a month.
August 31, 2009

Rudy's Chicken

Best chicken in the world! I guess you can its the Dallas version of Frenchy's Chicken, but way better! It has so much flavor, substance, quality, and quantity!

Chicken Fast Food Good For Kids

Rudy's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/23/2016 A diner from Hurst, TX tried it.

• 8/14/2016 A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it.

• 6/27/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/29/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/18/2016 A diner from US tried it.

• 4/24/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/23/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/13/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/11/2016 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 10/05/2015 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Rudy's Chicken is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Rudy's Chicken Dallas Menu, Rudy's Chicken Menu, Rudy's Chicken, Rudy's Chicken Dallas Texas, Rudy's Chicken Oak Cliff Menu, Rudy Chicken Dallas Menu, Rudys Chicken Menu, and Rudy's Chicken Locations.