3115 S Lancaster Rd

Rudy's Chicken

Neighborhoods: Cedar Crest
Cuisine: Chicken, Fast Food, Soul Food

Overall
Pros
"I never received food. I tried to order at the drive thru window There was so much cursing and fussing that we drove off with out food. I have heard about how good the chicken is and I really wanted to have the experience. "
"FODD WAD TASTY..."
"i waited in line for 1 hour and got the saltiest and geasiest best chicken i have absolutely ever had... Yes, eat here... Bring cash. Order quick and be ready to move along. "
"Great customer service"
"Good food!!"
"my favorite restaurant I am NOT from Texas but when I return to Texas this is my first stop route chicken back I love them they're great"
"food was hit and frsh"
"I liked it food good season is the best part buuuuuuutttt customer service is a mess they seriously need to fix that that's one reason I haven't been back "
"Hot chicken"
Cons
"stop talking so much improved a lot faster"
"Customer Service "
"Bad customer service"
"Service....... Too damn ghetto and hiding food to take to their house ..... Terrible service lady took my money no gloves, and mad because I asked someone else to fix my order .... "
Comments
"Just be prepared to just get ur food not the service bec they are gonna rush you off after they get your money"
  • 5/19/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/26/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2017

A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/02/2017

A Chicken chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2016

A Chicken chowhound from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 12/29/2016

A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2016

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/21/2016

A Chicken food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/12/2016

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

January 18, 2011

Damn Good Bird...

The Has Got to Be The Best Chicken, VERY Reasonably Priced!!\r I Just Hate they Closed the Restaurant in Mesquite....
January 5, 2010

Rudy's Chicken is awesome.

Love it.. Really great flavor. I love that fact that is close to my work. The prices are cheap too. We normally get some once or twice a month.
August 31, 2009

Rudy's Chicken

Best chicken in the world! I guess you can its the Dallas version of Frenchy's Chicken, but way better! It has so much flavor, substance, quality, and quantity!

Harrell's Catfish & Jumbo

Seafood in Cedar Crest

Wendy's

Burgers in Cedar Crest

8/19/2017

A diner from US tried Sonic in Pleasant Grove, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/16/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried CiCi's Pizza Buffet.

8/16/2017

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried Ronnie's Catfish & More.

8/14/2017

A Pizza food lover from Dallas, TX tried CiCi's Pizza Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Yes the Manager Manuel was very nice and helpful and he took care of things that needed to be done and me and my girls went today and enjoyed the food and restaurant and even the employees thank you
Comments
It was good I am satisfied with the service and the manager is Manuel was very nice
8/14/2017

A diner from US tried Doghouse Restaurant in West Dallas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Catfish Smith Foods To Go in South Boulevard/Park Row.

8/11/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried JJ Fish & Chicken.

8/11/2017

An American chowhound from US tried EatZi's Market & Bakery in Oak Lawn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/11/2017

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried Chili's .

8/09/2017

A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried Sweet Georgia Brown Bar B Que Buffet in Cedar Crest.

Chicken Fast Food Good For Kids

Rudy's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Rudy's Chicken is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Rudy's Chicken Locations, Rudy's Chicken Dallas Texas, Rudy's Chicken Menu, Rudy's Chicken, Rudy's Chicken Arlington Tx, Rudy's Chicken Dallas Menu, and Rudys Chicken Menu.