3115 S Lancaster Rd

Rudy's Chicken

Neighborhoods: Cedar Crest
Cuisine: Chicken, Catering, American

Overall
Pros
"I never received food. I tried to order at the drive thru window There was so much cursing and fussing that we drove off with out food. I have heard about how good the chicken is and I really wanted to have the experience. "
"FODD WAD TASTY..."
"i waited in line for 1 hour and got the saltiest and geasiest best chicken i have absolutely ever had... Yes, eat here... Bring cash. Order quick and be ready to move along. "
"Great customer service"
"Good food!!"
"my favorite restaurant I am NOT from Texas but when I return to Texas this is my first stop route chicken back I love them they're great"
"food was hit and frsh"
"I liked it food good season is the best part buuuuuuutttt customer service is a mess they seriously need to fix that that's one reason I haven't been back "
"Hot chicken"
Cons
"stop talking so much improved a lot faster"
"Customer Service "
"Bad customer service"
"Service....... Too damn ghetto and hiding food to take to their house ..... Terrible service lady took my money no gloves, and mad because I asked someone else to fix my order .... "
Comments
"Just be prepared to just get ur food not the service bec they are gonna rush you off after they get your money"
  • 5/19/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2017

A Chicken food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/26/2017

A Chicken food lover from Arlington, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/30/2017

A Chicken chowhound from Grand Prairie, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 1/02/2017

• 12/30/2016

A Chicken chowhound from Arlington, TX tried it.

• 12/29/2016

A diner from Houston, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/26/2016

A Chicken food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/21/2016

A Chicken chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/12/2016

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

January 18, 2011

Damn Good Bird...

The Has Got to Be The Best Chicken, VERY Reasonably Priced!!\r I Just Hate they Closed the Restaurant in Mesquite....
January 5, 2010

Rudy's Chicken is awesome.

Love it.. Really great flavor. I love that fact that is close to my work. The prices are cheap too. We normally get some once or twice a month.
August 31, 2009

Rudy's Chicken

Best chicken in the world! I guess you can its the Dallas version of Frenchy's Chicken, but way better! It has so much flavor, substance, quality, and quantity!

Harrell's Catfish & Jumbo

Seafood in Cedar Crest

Wendy's

Burgers in Cedar Crest

4/19/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Franki's Pizza & Pasta.

4/15/2018

A diner from Garland, TX tried Ten Eleven Grill and liked it. They didn't like the food and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Fish cooked in old oil
Comments
Parking area too small need mpte light in area
4/13/2018

A dining patron from US tried Las Mananitas, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
I like the chicken fajita salad, my mom always gets the chicken enchiladas and my boyfriend likes their mole enchiladas or the beef enchiladas. We like the fact that the restaurant is quieter and you can enjoy your conversation. The service has always b
Cons
None
Comments
The salsa and chips are great, too.
4/12/2018

An American food lover from Dallas, TX tried Lindy's Restaurant.

4/12/2018

A dining patron from US tried Country Burger in Oak Cliff, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Burgers, fries, onion rings.
4/08/2018

A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried Dairy-Ette.

4/08/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried New Tops Cafe in Historic District.

4/06/2018

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Ronnie's Catfish & More.

4/05/2018

A chowhound from US tried Mike's Chicken and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/05/2018

A dining patron from US tried UNCLE Wok, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc... GREAT TIME.
Chicken Parking Catering

Rudy's Chicken  Restaurant Reviews

Rudy's Chicken is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Rudy's Chicken, Rudys Chicken Menu, Rudy's Chicken Dallas Texas, Rudy's Chicken Menu, Rudys Chicken, Rudy's Chicken Arlington Tx, Rudy's Chicken Dallas Menu, and Rudy's Chicken Locations.