Rudy's Strudel Shop & Bakery

mrskap photo

mrskap

North Canton, OH

excellent

We ordered a lady lock tray and an assorted kolache tray for my son’s wedding last July 2011. It was wonderful! My mom and step-dad drove all the way from North Canton to pick them up. Then in Sept. 2011 they again, drove up to pick up the same type of order for their own wedding. The cookies were wonderful and our guests couldn’t believe they were from a pastry shop. Many guests commented on how much they were like our Baba’s recipe from back in the day! Thank you Rudy’s Strudel Bakery! Oh, and onthe way home we picked up an apple strudel to eat onthe way home!!!

July 9, 2014

My daughter's wedding cake was absolutely delicious and we were amazed at how creatively it was decorated! We brought in a picture of a specific cake design that was in need of some tweaking. The owner listened to our ideas, discussed…
February 10, 2013

I love this place, and will be standing in line with everyone else in two days on Paczki Day!!
April 22, 2012

Highly recommend

I'm new to Cleveland/Parma and have been looking for a great European bakery like the kind I grew up with in Chicago. They also sell pierogi (the best I've had in a long time), kielbasa and cabbage rolls. Overall I highly recommend this…

Bakeries Catering Dinner
Tips
  • Mention Rudy's website and save five percent on your first visit.
  • Nationwide shipping, including next-day air, is available.
  • Wedding cakes can be delivered and arranged up to 50 miles.

Rudy's Strudel Shop & Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/03/2015 A diner from Strongsville, OH tried it.

• 2/26/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/06/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Rudy's Strudel Shop & Bakery is located near the cities of Parma Heights, Brooklyn Centre, Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights, and Seven Hills.
People found this by searching for: Parma Rudy's Menu, Rudy's Bakery Parma Ohio, Rudy's Strudel And Bakery, Rudys Strudel, Rudy's Strudel Shop Bakery Parma, Rudys Bakery Parma Ohio, Rudy's Strudel, Rudy's Strudel Shop & Bakery, and Rudy's Strudel Shop.