1145 SE Port St Lucie Blvd
Port St Lucie, FL 34952

Ruffino's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria

Cuisine: Italian, Desserts, European

Ruffino's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria is a Italian, Desserts, and European restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Delicious food"
"YUMMY!!"
"Delicious."
Cons
"Nothing"
Comments
"Service was amazing "
  • 3/24/2019

• 7/12/2014

An Italian chowhound from Miami, FL tried it.

• 7/06/2014

An Italian chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/22/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 2/08/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious food
    Cons
    Nothing
    Comments
    Service was amazing
  • 9/25/2013

A diner from Port Saint Lucie, FL tried it.

• 8/12/2013

A dining patron from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/06/2013

An Italian chowhound from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/01/2013

An Italian chowhound from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Delicious.
    Pasta-mushroom-300x199

fallingforyou715 photo

fallingforyou715

Port Saint Lucie, FL

REAL ITALIAN, REAL GOOD!!!

I just recently moved from Long Island, where Italian food is the best! Moving to PSL was a change, especially food wise. Then I discovered Ruffinos! I go almost twice a week RELIGIOUSLY! I know almost every waitress now by first name basis, and they really make me feel like family. Im always happy with the meals, PORTIONS ARE HUGE, Im always taking the rest home! The taste is phenomenal and service is great! I love to bring friends and family so they too can discover this little restaurant with amazing food!

Chicken Francese

EXCELLENT Chicken dish with lemon sauce, includes side of pasta and soup or salad!!!

SaltyBaccala photo

SaltyBaccala

Jensen Beach, FL

Ruffinos Best Food In Port St Lucie

I have been going to Ruffinos for many years and have nothing but great things to say about this place! I don’t think that the owners would ever say that to their customers, they would try to accommodate their customers. Everplace is different, not all places serve their dishes over pasta if you want your dinner over pasta ask for it. Ruffinos has been one of my favorite restaurants in Port St Lucie and I will continue enjoying their friendly service and authentic Italian dishes!!!

Chicken Galante

Garlic lemon white wine pimentos artichokes
Ooooooo Soooooo Goooooood!!!!

TheReviewer08 photo

TheReviewer08

Horrible Owners

I have eaten at Ruffinos only a couple times because the service was horrible but the food was good some of the time. I decided to have it delivered so I could get the Italian food without the servers attitude. Well what i got was cold chicken nasty pasta and overcooked bread. I called to complain about it and before i could even start complaining the guy started yelling about it saying if i don’t like it don’t F***ing eat it were his exact words and hung up on me. I called back asked for a manager or owner and he said he was the only person he needed to talk to and go F myself called me stupid/idiot/dumb and hung up again. I the call back after calling my delivery guy to find out whot to talk to and ask for Maria. She tells me sorry my order was wrong she won’t be ding anything about it and hangs up. It was horrible service with horrible food I will not be eating there again or refer anybodu there ever again.

Chicken Marsala with Pasta

I got 2 tiny pieces of chicken which looked more like a chicken finger than a chicken breast and they served it with pasta in a tomato sauce which I’m sorry but I have never in my life eaten Chicken Marsala with tomato sauce.

Chadakeefer photo

Chadakeefer

Diaster

Never got to eat the food. English they don’t understand the women taking your order. Delivery guy showed up missing med pizza so I gave him all the food back cause I was not going to feed half my family while the other half watched while he ran back to get the other pizza. Called them and explained I just wanted my money back was told ok and hung up on me. I paid with a card so they then called back for# off recipt. Now my bank account has been debit twice. Called back got attitude and told to wait 48hrs. First time last time.

Italian Homemade Desserts
SaltyBaccala

Jensen Beach, FL

Ruffino's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Ruffino's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria is located near the cities of Port Saint Lucie, Port St Lucie, and Saint Lucie West.
People found this by searching for: Ruffino Psl Fl, Ruffino's Port St Lucie Florida, Restaurants 34952, Roffinos Italian Restuarant Port St Lucie, Ruffinos Port St Lucie, Ruffino's Port St Lucie Reviews, Ruffino's Port St Lucie, and Ruffino's Port Saint Lucie.