Rum River Inn

Rum River Inn is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Service was slow, food was delivered cold and would not do anything to help"
"Nothing.... "
"There were no highlights. The worst food I have spent my hard earned money on in a long time. "
"Great places to stop at!"
"Great service and great sun morning bartender!"
"The servers are great the food was amazing one of my favorite places to eat!"
Cons
"Out of product"
"Everything "
"Food was cold, cod was TERRIBLE!!! service was terrible!!! I actually took my food home & took a picture....eended up throwing it out! Owner needs to look into BAR RESCUE!!!! Hey, jerry? How can you live with yourself, taking people's hard earned money??"
"Prime rib was all fat and cooked on a nasty grille. French dressing was watered down. Terrible experience. "
"e.g. slow service, under-"
Comments
"Stay away"
"Will never eat there again!!!!"
"Will ever return. "
"Great place!"
"Fair prices great food! Friendly staff!"
  • 10/09/2017

A food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Out of product
  • 9/30/2017

A food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 9/19/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 7/25/2017

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/06/2017

A food lover from International Falls, MN tried it.

• 5/27/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 4/15/2017

A food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

• 8/06/2016

A diner from Saint Paul, MN tried it.

• 2/19/2016

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it.

candysglasses photo

candysglasses

Coon Rapids, MN

Great Home Town Feel!

You have to try the Long Island Ice Tea’s at The Rum! They are AWESOME, and the pulled pork sandwich is fantastic too! The prices are low, the service is a bit slow, but the portions are huge. Support your local home town business and try The Rum River Inn in St. Francis!

Shredded Pork

Katia photo

Katia

St Paul, MN

Stay away at all costs!

This place used to have the best food around, like I said USED to! I ordered the filet mignon, it took forever to get our food. My husband ordered a double hamburger, apparently they use frozen hamburger patties, yuck! When my steak came I let it set so the juices could redistribute, and not run out of the steak, but when I did begin to cut into the filet – it was TOTALLY RAW, blood all over the plate! I had the server return it to the kitchen, it came back BURNT on the outside, and still RAW on the inside! I am supposed to eat this? The server took only $ 4.00 off the bill, pathetic, should have been FREE! St. Francis does not have a decent restaurant, period!

Silver photo

Silver

Oak Grove, MN

avoid this dump

food was horrible – cold, rubbery and dry – complaint to waitress who appeared angry at us for not liking the garbage that was served. She charged us full price even though we did NOT eat our meals.

Decore is old, and filthy – I mean filthy

Mens bathroom in disrepair (broken urinal and toilet) – it’s been that was for over a year.

stay away from this cesspool.

prime rib sandwich

disgusting -

chili

cold – I sent it back and then next dish was not much better

10/31/2017

A diner from Sioux Falls, SD tried Tasty Pizza.

10/09/2017

A diner from US tried Rum River Inn, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Out of product
9/30/2017

A chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Rum River Inn.

9/19/2017

A chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Rum River Inn.

8/04/2017

A diner from IL tried Mansetti's Pizza & Pasta.

7/25/2017

A diner from US tried Rum River Inn, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/23/2017

A dining patron from US tried Rum River Inn.

6/28/2017

A Pizza food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Tasty Pizza.

6/11/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Tasty Pizza.

6/06/2017

A food lover from International Falls, MN tried Rum River Inn.

Rum River Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Rum River Inn is located near the cities of Saint Francis, St Francis, and Oak Grove.
People found this by searching for: Rum River Inn St Francis, Rum River Inn St. Francis, Rum River Inn St. Francis Minnesota, Rum River Inn St Francis Mn, Rum River Inn, Rum River Inn St Francis Mn Menu, Rumriverinn, and Rum River Inn Saint Francis.