510 Atlantic Avenue
Boston, MA 02210-2210

RumBa Rum & Champagne Bar

(Between Pearl St and Seaport Blvd)

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: European, French, Pub Food

RumBa Rum & Champagne Bar is a European, French, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends.

Anita4718 photo

Anita4718

Racine, WI

RumBa Bar at the Intercontinental Hotel Boston

A very disappointing experience at this bar/restaurant..and even on the second try.

The first time we sat down to order food — it was late about 10PM and for over 20 minutes servers just walked past us..I had to request someone come to our table to take our order.

So we gave it another try. It actually was worse.
This time just for bar food and drinks. The server acted like she was doing us a favor.

Poor experience at a 4 star hotel for sure.

hummus

Our group ordered a hummus plate and cheese plate. The hummus was good but nothing to write home about.

I try to order a rum drink — the bar is the RumBa and my first 3 choices were sold out! Only the most expensive was left. I went with it even at $12 for the drink.

The atmosphere is great — on the water front facing an old sailing ship – Boston Tea Party. So the view was worth it but certainly not the service or food.

Save your money — go someplace else!

European French Pub Food

RumBa Rum & Champagne Bar  Restaurant Reviews

RumBa Rum & Champagne Bar is located near the cities of North Waltham, , Beacon Hill, Suffolk County, and Mid Cambridge.
People found this by searching for: Rumba Rum & Champagne Bar.