4403 Boulevard St-Laurent
Montreal Metro Area, QC H2W 1Z8

Rumi Grill & Cafe

(Between Rue Marie-Anne E/Rue Marie-Anne O and Avenue du Mont-Royal E/Avenue du Mont-Royal O)

Neighborhoods: Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
Cuisine: Middle Eastern

Nocton photo

Nocton

Montréal, QC

Anywhere the wind blows

I was in a bohemian mood last night. I found powdered saffron at the Latin-American store in St-Laurent north of Anne-Marie. Then I saw this place. I had heard of Cafe Rumi (actually the name is Rumi Grill and Cafe) from a friend of mine.

Nice decor without being ostentatious, friendly service and good food. I had the kafta dish with fries and rice. I just wished I’d gotten some hummus and pita to accompany it. I had the traditional tea. They left a kettle and I was able to read a book while sipping tea until the kettle was empty. Very nice cozy place that does takeout too.

Recommended whenever you feel like going anywhere the wind blows, fitted my mood yesterday :)

Kafta

Nicely middle-eastern style cooked meat with rice and/or fries.

Middle Eastern
Thu-Sat 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Mon 11:30AM - 03:00PM
Tue-Wed 11:30AM - 09:30PM
Sun 11:30AM - 09:30PM

Rumi Grill & Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Rumi Grill & Cafe is located near the cities of St Colomban and Saint Colomban.
People found this by searching for: Rumi Cafe Montreal, Rumi Grill, 4403 Boulevard St. Laurent, Rumi Restaurant Montreal, Restaurant Rumi Montreal Menu, Cafe Rumi Ratings, Rumi Restaurant St Laurent, and Rumi Grill Montreal St Laurent.