Rupps Downtown

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Diner, Catering

Rupps Downtown is a American, Diner, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Cons
"Not sure actually, but I think you cannot make reservations. We prefer to sit at one of the big round booths, which we have always seemed to get, there are only two of them. The hostess is a ditz bc she sat us at the table right across from the kitchen "
  • 5/27/2017

An American food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 4/04/2016

An American food lover from Sheboygan, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2015

• 12/30/2014

• 10/13/2014

An American chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2014

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/14/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 5/29/2014

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 8/11/2013

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Dinnerwinner photo

Pure Heaven on a plate!

My wife and I are fairly new to Sheboygan after relocating from Ohio in 2009. We have frequented Rupps downtown several times and always have a great dining experience. The food is carefully prepared and never altered from the last time ordered. The atmosphere and aire is very comfortable, and the server/chef staff is extremely dedicated. The salad bar excites my wife that really concerns me! It’s a good thing we live 2 blocks from Rupps if we should get snowed in and roads are blocked. We are hooked on Rupps. Mike & Kathie B.

Scallops

Scallops were very tender and delicious. My hubbys steak was mouth melting and perfect cut/cooked. I always take home some of their onion soup somewhere on my clothes! To die for! My hubby doesn’t drink alcohol but must have 1 of their famous Bloody Mary’s made by Rupps talented mixologists. An entree all by itself!
We seldom have room for desert but when we do, it’s in a league by itself to finish off such a great meal.

American Diner Takeout
Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya

Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya

Rupps Downtown  Restaurant Reviews

Rupps Downtown is located near the cities of Haven.
People found this by searching for: Rupps Downtown Sheboygan Menu, Rupps Sheboygan Menu, Rupps Restaurant Sheboygan, Rupps Downtown Menu, Rupp's Sheboygan Wisconsin, Rupps Sheboygan Wi, Rupps 53081, and Rupps Sheboygan.