Rupps Downtown

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: American, Seafood, Steak

Rupps Downtown is a American, Seafood, and Steak restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Dinnerwinner photo

Pure Heaven on a plate!

My wife and I are fairly new to Sheboygan after relocating from Ohio in 2009. We have frequented Rupps downtown several times and always have a great dining experience. The food is carefully prepared and never altered from the last time ordered. The atmosphere and aire is very comfortable, and the server/chef staff is extremely dedicated. The salad bar excites my wife that really concerns me! It’s a good thing we live 2 blocks from Rupps if we should get snowed in and roads are blocked. We are hooked on Rupps. Mike & Kathie B.

Scallops

Scallops were very tender and delicious. My hubbys steak was mouth melting and perfect cut/cooked. I always take home some of their onion soup somewhere on my clothes! To die for! My hubby doesn’t drink alcohol but must have 1 of their famous Bloody Mary’s made by Rupps talented mixologists. An entree all by itself!
We seldom have room for desert but when we do, it’s in a league by itself to finish off such a great meal.

American Seafood Steak
Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya

Dwghs8ejar4z8xeje4bmya

Rupps Downtown  Restaurant Reviews

• 4/04/2016 A diner from Sheboygan, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/13/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/10/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/14/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 5/29/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 8/11/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Rupps Downtown is located near the cities of Haven.
People found this by searching for: Rupps Downtown Menu, Rupps Sheboygan Menu, Rupps Sheboygan, Rupps Sheboygan Wi, Rupps Downtown Sheboygan Menu, Rupps Restaurant Sheboygan, Ruppes Shaboygan, Rupp's On 8th, and Rupp's On 8th Sheboygan.