816 W 46th St

RondaK photo

RondaK

Coon Rapids, MN

The best Éclairs!

This week I have had several items from Rustica Bakery. All of them have been delicious! I bought some of their Levain Bread at Surdyk’s and it was so tasty that my husband and I had to drive to the actual bakery to see what other yummy goods they might have. We were not disappointed. We picked up an Éclair, a Kouign Amann and a Chocolate Croissant.

I think the Éclair was the best one I have ever had. The chocolate was dark and the filling was creamy and completely filled the shell. It was amazing. The Kouign Amann was wonderful. I wish we had bought two! The Chocolate Croissant was flaky and the chocolate was wonderful, but I wish there had been more of it.

I can see several more stops to Rustica in our future!

Bakeries Outdoor seating Dinner
Tue-Fri 06:30AM - 07:00PM
Sat 07:00AM - 07:00PM
Sun 07:30AM - 06:00PM

Rustica Bakery  Restaurant Reviews

Rustica Bakery is located near the cities of Saint Anthny Vlg, St Anthony, and Saint Anthony.
People found this by searching for: Rustica Bakery Minneapolis, Rustica Bakery Sandwiches, Rustica Bakery/Resturanr Minneapolis,Mn, Rustica 46th St, 46th Street Bakery Minneapolis, Rustica, Rustica 46th & Grand, Minneapolis, Best Bakeries In Minneapolis 55419, and Rustica Bakery.