4836 Constitution Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70808-3323

Ruth's Chris Steak House

Neighborhoods: Highlands/Perkins
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Lunch, Traditional

Ruth's Chris Steak House is a Steakhouse, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/30/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/14/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

Lovev2Eat photo

Lovev2Eat

Baton Rouge, LA

Needs a Remodel Job Badly

We ate at the BR Ruths last month and were disappointed. Place has really gone down hill. Needs a face lift quickly! Food was good but not worth the money. Service was poor (unless you were at certain tables) for most and obviously they cater to a few elite customers as we saw them hustle alot for a few tables and ignore us to fall over another table. Muist have not looked wealthy enough but their loss as we normally Tip 20% and 25% when exceptional food and service. Try the Sullivans across the I -10!

My experience here sucked compared to Ruth's Chris Metair...

My experience here sucked compared to Ruth’s Chris Metairie. I’m not sure if it’s because the place looked like crap, the waitress spilled 1000+ degree butter on my neck or if the ribeye just wasn’t as good as the filet in Metairie.

As far as the food goes, still a great steak, potentially not worth the money. I’m really not sure if it was the cut that I didn’t like as much (either a ribeye or strip, i forget) as the filet, or because it was not cooked as well… I guess it was probably the latter.

Steakhouse Dinner Lunch

Ruth's Chris Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Ruth's Chris Steak House is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Ruth's Chris Baton Rouge Menu Prices, Steak Houses Baton Rouge, Ruth's Chris Baton Rouge Prices, Email Address Ruth's Chris In Baton Rouge, Ruth Chris Baton Rouge, Ruth Chris Baton Rouge Menu, Ruth's Chris Baton Rouge, and Ruth Chris Menu Prices In Baton Rouge.