924 Senate St
Columbia, SC 29201-3158

Ruth's Chris Steak House

Neighborhoods: The Congaree Vista
Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Breakfast

Ruth's Chris Steak House is a Steak, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid more than $50, and tipped less than 15%.

• 11/08/2013

A Steak chowhound from Sumter, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

StationRipper photo

StationRipper

GREAT Steaks

Very nice atmosphere, the side dishes are huge and tasty, I loved the Chop Salad, and the desserts are great.

One warning to Columbia residents – this is probably the most pricey place in town. Two people, with no drinks, can easily spend $200 here.

MrJaeC photo

MrJaeC

Phoenix, AZ

Great Service Always

They always know our names when we go, and make it a personal experience. Great service, always.

TamiaB photo

TamiaB

Phoenix, AZ

The service and presentation of food was superb.

The main entrees were fantastic. The presentation of food as well as service was superb. I wish there were more locations! They always make sure the food is cooked to the customer’s liking.

MsJanineT photo

MsJanineT

Service was great.

Service was great (Cameron) and being able to get good food at the bar was a definite plus. A wider happy hour selection would be nice, or perhaps an extension until 7pm instead of 6:30.

OliviaT photo

OliviaT

New York, NY

Loved their Service.

I loved their service – our waitstaff and Matt, our head waiter were very nice!

MsGlanceS photo

MsGlanceS

Everything was great!

I particularly enjoyed how nice our waiter was – he was so awesome with giving us attention. Everything was great!

Baked

MsClaudineM photo

MsClaudineM

New York, NY

I Enjoyed Everything!

I enjoyed everything as usual. A sure delight – I don’t think there’s any way or reason to improve.

Steak Dinner Lunch

Ruth's Chris Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Ruth's Chris Steak House is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Ruth's Chris Steakhouse Columbia Sc, Ruth Chris Columbia, Ruths Chris Columbia Sc, Ruth Chris Steakhouse Columbia Sc Menu Pricing, Ruth's Chris Columbia, Ruths Chris Columbia, Fine Dining In Columbia Sc, and Ruth Chris Columbia Sc.