Ruth's Chris Steak House

Neighborhoods: Downtown Indianapolis
Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Private Parties

Ruth's Chris Steak House is a Steak, Seafood, and Private Parties restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Rustifer photo

Rustifer

Indianapolis, IN

Ruth's Chris still has it

Everyone has probably has a steak at Ruth’s Chris (especially if you’re on an expense account) and knows the sound /aroma of that insanely hot plate carying a sizzling hunk of juicy cow. I ate at the the one in northside Indy last week with wife and sister / hubby. But what I like best about the place is the atmosphere (dark wood, wall sconces) and the bar. One of the best places in town for a good pour – no skimpy little cocktail glasses with a bartender carefully measuring out a shot of hootch. No-sir-ree! And the restaurant tables are comfortably apart from one another so that you’re not inadvertently horning in on your neighbor’s conversation. All of us but my wife had a steak (me, I had the ribeye (medium rare plus) and we shared potatoes, mushrooms and creamed spinach. Adding in several cocktails, we split the bill between us for $144 each couple. Reasonable for such a nice get together. it’s still one of my favorite places in town for dinner.

October 29, 2011

Best Steak

This is the best steak house in Indianapolis. The staff here is A-1!
February 22, 2011

Great Evening

I have always enjoyed the quality services that Ruth's Chris provides
February 7, 2011

Always a great Experience

Downtown has more atmosphere than Northside, but both locations deliver great food and great service! We love taking out of town people to Ruth's Chris!

Steak Good for groups Takeout
Tips
  • It's not on the menu, but consider ordering your steak "Oscar style," which means it's topped with asparagus, crab cakes and bearnaise sauce.
  • Personalized gift certificates are available and may be redeemed at any location in the U.S. or Canada.

Ruth's Chris Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 2/22/2015 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Ruth's Chris Steak House is located near the cities of Belmont.
People found this by searching for: Ruth's Chris Indianapolis $30 Mondays, Ruths Chris Rib Eye Indianapolis Downtown, Ruths Chris $30 Menu, Ruth's Chris $30 Mondays, Ruth's Chris $45 Menu, Ruth Chris Photo Gallery Indianapolis North Side, Ruth's Chris Indianapolis $30, Ruth Chris Indianapolis Menu, and Ruth'S Chris $30 Mondays.