148 W 51st St
New York, NY 10019

Ruth's Chris Steak House

Neighborhoods: Theater District - Times Square
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Traditional

Ruth's Chris Steak House is a American, Lunch, and Traditional restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Awesome"
  • 4/19/2017

An American food lover from Winter Garden, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Awesome
  • 6/28/2014

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 7/16/2013

An American food lover from Gaston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

KrissyDan photo

KrissyDan

New York, NY

Fantastic Evening All Around

I ate at Ruth’s Chris last weekend with some good friends I hadn’t seen in a long time and it was quite the perfect way to enjoy a meal and catch up. The host staff was so friendly and had us seated right away, even though we were a few minutes early for our reservation. The restaurant was so inviting and everyone was so friendly, including our server. She was able to answer all of our questions and make some great reccomendations. We loved everything we ordered and it was all cooked to our liking. Even the wine that the server recommended was superb. We had a wonderful meal and did not feel pushed or rushed to leave even though the restaurant was obviously very busy. We enjoyed dessert and when we left we were given a very warm farewell. I hope to make it back here very soon!

Ruth's Chris is a nice classy restaurant w/ decent servic...

Ruth’s Chris is a nice classy restaurant w/ decent service. I’ve been here twice and ordered my ribeye medium rare each time. But in both cases, the center of my steak turned out to be medium while only the inch and a half perimeter was medium rare. I ended up cutting around the center. However, I must admit, even then the steak was amazingly juicy and flavorful. The Louisiana Seafood Gumbo is also worth ordering—I love it.

one of the better places to get steak.

one of the better places to get steak.

good steak, nothing really special. all buttery. didn't l...

good steak, nothing really special. all buttery. didn’t like the side dishes. i’m still a fan of the Palm steaks.

American Kid Friendly Prix Fix Menus
AndreaU

New York, NY
0 useful

Ruth's Chris Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Ruth's Chris Steak House is located near the cities of Tribeca, Peck Slip, Canal Street, Trinity, and Financial District.
People found this by searching for: Ruth Chris Steakhouse Nyc Menu, Soho Asian Cusine Menu Butte, Mt, Steakhouse Times Square, Ruth's Chris New York, Steaks In Times Square, New York Time Square Steak, St. Rob Italian Restaurants Trinty Groves Dallas, Tx, Which Ruth's Chris Is Better Weehawken Or Manhattan, and Restaurants In University Village.