933 Skokie Blvd
Northbrook, IL 60062

Ruth's Chris Steak House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Seafood

• 9/20/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

HeatherHart photo

HeatherHart

Grayslake, IL

We enjoyed the upscale yet approachable...

We enjoyed the upscale yet approachable atmosphere and delicious steaks here… not cheap, but you know you’re getting quality when they bring out the sizzling plates with mouthwatering prime cuts. I had the rib eye, my brother tried the cowboy and my mom had the strip… all were heavenly and cooked perfectly. The sides were marvelous too, we tried fries (huge!), mashed potatoes and asparagus. The calamari we had for an appetizer was one of the best I’ve ever tried – don’t miss it! We also splurged on wine and mojitos since it was a celebration and they were well worth it. The banana pudding pie was to die for – if only it was a regular item on the menu!
The menu isn’t for people looking for adventurous or creative food, but if you want an excellent steak this is the place to go!

Steakhouse American Takeout

Ruth's Chris Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

Ruth's Chris Steak House is located near the cities of Northfield Township and Northfield.
People found this by searching for: Ruths Chris Steak House Northbrook Il, Ruth Chris Steakhouse Highland Park, Ruths Chris Teakhouse Northbrook Illinois, Ruth Chris Steakhouse Northbrook Illinois, Ruth Chris Northbrook Menu, Ruth Chris Northbrook, Steak House Northbrook, and Ruths Chris Northbrook Menu.