Ryan's

Cuisine: American, Lunch, Chicken

Ryan's is a American, Lunch, and Chicken restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

"Variety"
Cons
"Nicer employees"
Comments
"Don't waste your time going here "
  • 3/30/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it.

• 4/03/2014

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Nicer employees
    Comments
    Don't waste your time going here
  • 3/29/2014

Pros
    Variety
  • 7/07/2013

An American food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

crimson7 photo

crimson7

Arab, AL

BAD FOOD

MY FAMILY AND I WENT TO RYANS IN CULLMAN THIS PAST SUNDAY AND WE WERE VERY DISAPPOINTED. FOOD WAS EITHER COLD OR DRY. SEVER DID NOT COME TO REFILL DRINKS NOR ROLLS. I DO NOT THINK WE WILL GO AGAIN. POOR SERVICE AND POOR FOOD.

BUFFETT

DRY AND NOT GOOD AT ALL.

autumn_1 photo

autumn_1

Falkville, AL

foods dried

the overall was good but found on salad bar that the lettuce was brown in places and i had to pick thru it to get enuff for a salad… the fried shrimp (my fav) was so dry i couldnt eat it… took home a go plate with new shrimp and it was great. i did get the senior discount.

MexiFoodLvr photo

MexiFoodLvr

Decatur, AL

Old and Dried Out

I went to this Ryan’s last week on a Tues around 6:30pm and I was very much dissappointed! Our server was excellent that didn’t make up for the terrible food.

Mac & Cheese was very dried up and I could tell it had been sitting out for a few hours. It needed to be thrown out long before I got there.

Mashed Potatoes were super thick and old. They were dried on the top where they’d been sitting there for a long time as well.

I don’t eat red meat, so I didn’t visit the grill.

I love chicken….they had no chicken fingers, which is a big problem for me :( They did have baked chicken breast, but I don’t meat with bones….it didn’t look tasty to me though.

Desserts were good as usual because they’re premade and cold. Can’t complain there…they cookies they have are some of the best. They were nice and soft.

Overall I would rate this trip a 5 out of 10. I haven’t been brave enough to go back as I hate to waste $9.00 on food that was old and dried out.

I’ll stick the to Ryan’s in Decatur. It’s always busy…which means fresher food.

4/11/2018

A dining patron from US tried Brindley Mountain BBQ and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/02/2018

A BBQ food lover from Woodstock, GA tried William's Barbecue.

12/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried Pizza Done Right and liked it. They didn't like the food.

12/07/2017

A Burgers food lover from Cullman, AL tried McDonald's, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
worst place ever
Comments
Go to taco bell
11/25/2017

A Steak food lover from Albertville, AL tried All Steak Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/16/2017

A diner from Cullman, AL tried Pizza Hut.

10/27/2017

A Catering food lover from Cullman, AL tried Carlton's Italian.

10/19/2017

A Cafe food lover from Medford, OR tried Busy Bee Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/17/2017

A diner from Bellville, TX tried Angler Seafood House, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Everything
9/02/2017

A dining patron from Canton, NC tried Busy Bee Cafe.

American Lunch Takeout

Ryan's  Restaurant Reviews

Ryan's is located near the cities of Cullman County.
People found this by searching for: Ryans In Cullman Al, Goodhope Alabama Ryan's Restaurant, Ryans Restaurant Cullman,Alabama, Ryan's In Cullman, Ryan's Restaurant Cullman Al, Rhyans Cullman Al, and Cullman Ryans.