Rye

Neighborhoods: Mission Farms
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Catering, Breakfast

Rye is a Contemporary American, Catering, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Good food"
"Brisket and fried chicken"
Cons
"Had a label on the pickles pulled it out of my mouth not a nice exep manager said sorry but still charged for pickles. Waiters and manager stood by door laughing and talking while we waited. Third time we ate here because of the good food but not good"
  • 6/16/2018

A dining patron from Overland Park, KS tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food
    Cons
  • 2/20/2016

A dining patron from Lenexa, KS tried it.

• 8/23/2015

A diner from Overland Park, KS tried it.

• 1/02/2015

A Contemporary American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/03/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 7/20/2014

A Contemporary American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/24/2014

A Contemporary American food lover from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

• 11/01/2013

A Contemporary American chowhound from Mcpherson, KS tried it.

• 10/27/2013

A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Brisket and fried chicken
  • 9/10/2013

A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

suntanqueen1 photo

suntanqueen1

Kansas City, MO

Rye Restaurant - Leawood Farms, Kansas

We had lunch there – four of us – I contacted the asst. mgr. re the horrible food – the burnt ends were BURNT ALRIGHT HARD AS A ROCK – I was told by the waiter, "Oh just put barbeque sauce on it " really you must be joking I would have cracked a tooth – I sent them an e-mail – they replied will get back with you thanks – well I sent them the check # – the name of the waiter and nothing – frankly it was very very bad – and I do not want to go back unless someone at least says " hey we are sorry " – but apparently they have had such praises they sure as heck do need any of our business thanks for listening -

iPhone dining journal

Great patio area

Great patio area

Fried chicken

Contemporary American Catering Breakfast

Rye  Restaurant Reviews

Rye is located near the cities of Prairie, Prairie Village, Prairie Village, Kansas City Metro Area, and Overland Park.
People found this by searching for: Rye Kc, Rye Restaurant Leawood Ks, Rye At Mission Farms, Eye Resturant Mission Road, Rye Leawood, Rye Restaurant Mission Farms, Rye At Mission Farms Leawood Kansas, Rye Mission Farms, and Rye Restaurant Kansas City.