545 Westminster Mall
Westminster, CA 92683

S Vietnamese Fine Dining

Cuisine: Vietnamese, Fusion, Asian

S Vietnamese Fine Dining is a Vietnamese, Fusion, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 10/05/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/20/2013

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/19/2013

A Vietnamese food lover from Huntington Beach, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

jeniferw photo

jeniferw

Huntington Beach, CA

We vote Yes for "S"

Fine dining, Vietnamese style. I was pleasantly surprised to find a restaurant of this caliber at a mall location. Happily, it’s on the outskirts of the mall, so you don’t have to deal with mall parking. I love this place so much that for several months, we were eating there almost every Saturday night. Although the food is elegant, there’s no particular need to dress up… a few times I haven’t felt like wearing more than jeans and that seemed O.K. with everyone there. With the holidays almost over, can’t wait to head back. You can make a great meal just from the incredible appetizers. A few of my favorites include: – Vietnamese inspired ceviche; Tuna Tartar appetizer; S Skewers. My favorite of the many delicious salads: Salad Ca. My favorite soup – Canh Chua Ca. My favorite fish entree: Scallop Sot Dua. My husband’s favorite entree: Lamb Nuong Xa (amazing New Zealand rack of lamb).
We love the food SO MUCH that we have never had room for dessert, but fellow diners have said they’re excellent. Last, but certainly not least, I should have first mentioned the cocktails. I am partial to the LycheeTini & the Zen Tini, but they also have a full wine list. Please note – it is significant to mention that a large number of Vietnamese and other Asian clientele patronize this restaurant for dining as well as for many special events in the separate private dining areas. Not just an “Americanized” version of Asian fusion cuisine!

Check out the menu, http://www.sfinedining.com

Signed, a happy customer of “S”

Ca va Nam

Pan roasted wild salmon topped with sautéed Shiitake, Enoki mushrooms and tossed with baby spinach in a light soy sesame ginger sauce. Perhaps one of the best salmon dishes I’ve eaten.

Lamb Nuong Xa

Roasted lemongrass encrusted New Zealand rack of lamb topped with black peppercorn sauce served with broken rice and sautéed vegetables with garlic. He’s very picky, but this is my husband’s favorite!

Goi Ca (Vietnamese seviche)

Vietnamese inspired ceviche. Fresh Halibut infused with lime juiced, sweet onion served with white pepper shrimp chips and S’s spicy peanut lime vinaigrette. The flavors combine for an amazing experience. Yummy!

Tuna Tartar

Minced tuna tossed with roasted black sesame, chili, cilantro, ginger. Yes, everyone serves Tuna tartar, but never this good. I have actually had two of them in one night, for my dinner!

S Skewers

A trio of savory skewers. Soy and sesame marinated beef, curry infused chicken and garlic shrimp skewers grilled and accompanied with the house soy and scallion, peanut, and sweet chili sauces. Oh so good combination of flavors.

Salad Ca or Scallop

Pan roasted Chilean Sea Bass (or scallops) served on a bed of mixed baby greens tossed shallot vinaigrette. Delicious!

Vietnamese Fusion Asian

S Vietnamese Fine Dining  Restaurant Reviews

S Vietnamese Fine Dining is located near the cities of Jacksonville, Midway City, Martins Ferry, and Stanton.
People found this by searching for: S Vietnamese Fine Dining, S Restaurant Westminster, S's Be Fine Hornbeam, S Restaurant Westminster Mall, South Vietnamese Fine Dining Westminster, س** فاين, S Vietnamese, S Vietnamese Restaurant Westminster, and S Vietnamese Fine Dining Menu.