2405 Ulric St

Sab-E-Lee Thai

Neighborhoods: Linda Vista
Cuisine: Thai, Noodles, Taiwanese

• 12/12/2018

A dining patron from San Diego, CA tried it.

• 6/14/2014

A Thai food lover from Seattle, WA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 4/25/2014

A Thai food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

nikiderro photo

nikiderro

San Diego, CA

The real deal

This restaurant is meant to be the best Thai restaurant in the neighborhood or even the best Thai in San Diego. Why? Now, I’m talking about how the food tastes. It is fantastically delicious. For, as much as I go (3 times a weeks), I’ve never been tired of eating the same dish over and over. My favorite dish is Papaya Salad (Somtam), Nahm Sod, squid Salad, not including other dishes that I will have to try. I’m sure it will all be yummy. Talking about the size of the restaurant, I will say, I wish and hope that some day they will have more spacious, more romantic place. Anyway, that’s not a problem at all because I am addicted to their food not how the place looks. As much as how good the food is, the service is awesome. I always feels like home (I’m from Thailand) whenever I’m there and eating their food. A lot of dishes are northeastern style food from Thailand. I miss that and I dare to say that it’s authentic. That’s why I feel like home. Koy Nua is the wildest dish to me and the best dish as well. It’s reaw sliced beef salad that’s always challenging to try. Well, if you can have sashimi in Japanese restaurant, I think you should be ok for Koy Nua LOL. Well, I may have more to say but I’ll stop it for now. Just go and try. You’ll find that I didn’t lie.

Koy Nua at Sab-E-Lee Thai

Koy Nua

You can see from my review.

Thai Takeout Dinner
Sun,Tue-Sat 10:30AM - 09:30PM

Sab-E-Lee Thai  Restaurant Reviews

Sab-E-Lee Thai is located near the cities of San Diego County, Hillcrest, Coronado, and Old Town San Diego.
People found this by searching for: Sab E Lee Linda Vista, Linda Vista Thai, Sap E Lee, Sab E Lee Thai, Sap E Lee, San Diego, Thai Food Linda Vista, Sablee Thai On Linda Vista, Sabe Lee Linda Vista, and Sab E Lee Thai San Diego.