Sabai-Thong

Cuisine: Thai, Noodles, Catering

Pros
"Wide range of spiciness, great noodle dishes, ggood location."
  • 12/28/2014

A Thai chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Wide range of spiciness, great noodle dishes, ggood location.
February 14, 2008

Dishes are very tasty and the service is courteous. Pleasant atmosphere

I go to Sabai Thong many times and enjoy the experience every time. We have tried several dishes which have all been quite tasty. The appetizers are also good. I like the veggie egg rolls, and we also get the crab rangoons which are…
January 2, 2007

It is an aweful place!

We have been to this place many times. At first, it was ok but as they were getting more customers, their attitude started to get worse. One time when we were in the middle of a dinner, the waitress just gave us the check since there…
April 14, 2006

My Favorite Thai Restaurant

I never used to like Thai food. My husband would always try to drag me to this restaurant and I would refuse to go. Then one day I broke down and I'm so glad I did. I LOVE this restaurant. The food is amazing. I'm vegetarian, and…

8/17/2017

A dining patron from US tried Ogden's North Street Diner.

8/12/2017

A dining patron from US tried Mad Boiling Crab, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Great feeling never ate seafood before but really enjoyed this place
8/12/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Hesperia, CA tried La Hacienda Restaurant in Greenbush.

8/10/2017

A dining patron from Hesperia, CA tried Bear & Bottle, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/10/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Dairyland Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/08/2017

A Chicken food lover from Hesperia, CA tried Madtown Fried Chicken.

8/02/2017

A dining patron from Sun Prairie, WI tried McDonald's, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

8/01/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Madison, WI tried Culver's and liked it.

7/31/2017

A diner from US tried Asian House.

7/31/2017

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Rockford, IL tried Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.

Thai Noodles Catering
Fresco

Contemporary American in Capitol

Crema Cafe

Coffee in Lake Edge

Capitol Chophouse

Steak in Capitol

Sabai-Thong  Restaurant Reviews

Sabai-Thong is located near the cities of Shorewood Hills, Dane County, and Maple Bluff.
People found this by searching for: Sabai Thong Madison Wi, Sabaithong Menu, Sa Bai Thong, Sabai Tong Madison, Sa Bai Tong, Sa Bai Tong Madison, and Sa Bai Tong Madison Wi.