Sabai-Thong

Cuisine: Thai, Noodles, Catering

Pros
"Wide range of spiciness, great noodle dishes, ggood location."
  • 12/28/2014

Pros
    Wide range of spiciness, great noodle dishes, ggood location.
February 14, 2008

Dishes are very tasty and the service is courteous. Pleasant atmosphere

I go to Sabai Thong many times and enjoy the experience every time. We have tried several dishes which have all been quite tasty. The appetizers are also good. I like the veggie egg rolls, and we also get the crab rangoons which are…
January 2, 2007

It is an aweful place!

We have been to this place many times. At first, it was ok but as they were getting more customers, their attitude started to get worse. One time when we were in the middle of a dinner, the waitress just gave us the check since there…
April 14, 2006

My Favorite Thai Restaurant

I never used to like Thai food. My husband would always try to drag me to this restaurant and I would refuse to go. Then one day I broke down and I'm so glad I did. I LOVE this restaurant. The food is amazing. I'm vegetarian, and…

11/30/2017

A diner from US tried Outback Steakhouse, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food nice service
11/25/2017

A Cajun chowhound from US tried Mad Boiling Crab, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The soda was good Everything else was horrible
Cons
The lobster was overcooked The potatoes were under cooked Everything was the color Brown
Comments
Go somewhere else
11/20/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried El Poblano Mexican Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

11/17/2017

A diner from US tried LJ's Sports Tavern & Grill, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

11/13/2017

A dining patron from Knoxville, TN tried Subway, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/05/2017

A Chicken food lover from Madison, WI tried Madtown Fried Chicken, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/04/2017

A dining patron from US tried Bear & Bottle, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

11/01/2017

A diner from Madison, WI tried Outback Steakhouse.

10/29/2017

A diner from Madison, WI tried Chang Jiang Restaurant in Meadowood.

10/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried LJ's Sports Tavern & Grill and liked it.

Thai Noodles Catering

Sabai-Thong  Restaurant Reviews

Sabai-Thong is located near the cities of Shorewood Hills, Dane County, and Maple Bluff.
People found this by searching for: Sa Bai Tong Madison Wi, Sa Bai Tong Madison, Sabai Tong Madison, Sa Bai Tong, Sabai Thong Madison Wi, Sabaithong Menu, and Sa Bai Thong.