Sabella & La Torre

Neighborhoods: Fisherman's Wharf
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Cafe

Pros
"I ate there in 1975. I ordered the boullibaise and it was fantastic "
"I ate at the bar and had a fantastic experience. Best crab and clam chowder in town. I had some fresh crabs shipped to my parents in Montana.."
"Best crab in town. I found out they ship crab nationwide. I live in Boston. They shipped next day to my family. What a great place... "
Cons
"Nothing was wrong.."
"The place was great all the way around. I didn't find anything wrong.."
Comments
"Eat at the bar..."
"Get the garlic crab.."
  • 1/14/2015

An American chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I ate there in 1975. I ordered the boullibaise and it was fantastic
  • 4/30/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing was wrong..
    Comments
    Eat at the bar...
  • 3/02/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The place was great all the way around. I didn't find anything wrong..
    Comments
    Get the garlic crab..
  • 2/13/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

American Accepts credit cards Good for groups

Sabella & La Torre  Restaurant Reviews

Sabella & La Torre is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Sabella Latorre, Popular San Francisco Restaurants, Sabella And Latorre, Sabella & La Torre San Francisco, Sabella & Latorre Sea En Fisherman Warf, Sabella & La Torre, Richmond Va Restaurants, Chinatown Restaurant Menu Within North Haverhill, Nh, and Outer Sunset San Francisco.