Sabella & La Torre

Neighborhoods: Fisherman's Wharf
Cuisine: American, Lunch, Cafe

Pros
"I ate there in 1975. I ordered the boullibaise and it was fantastic "
"I ate at the bar and had a fantastic experience. Best crab and clam chowder in town. I had some fresh crabs shipped to my parents in Montana.."
"Best crab in town. I found out they ship crab nationwide. I live in Boston. They shipped next day to my family. What a great place... "
Cons
"Nothing was wrong.."
"The place was great all the way around. I didn't find anything wrong.."
Comments
"Eat at the bar..."
"Get the garlic crab.."
  • 1/14/2015

An American food lover from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    I ate there in 1975. I ordered the boullibaise and it was fantastic
  • 4/30/2014

Pros
    Cons
    Nothing was wrong..
    Comments
    Eat at the bar...
  • 3/02/2014

An American food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    The place was great all the way around. I didn't find anything wrong..
    Comments
    Get the garlic crab..
  • 2/13/2014

An American chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it.

June 5, 2010

Good crabcakes

Sabella's has the best crab cakes in san francisco, they have big lumps of crab and the prices werent bad either paid a little under $18 for 2 crabcakes and a clam chowder.
March 25, 2009

OK, but barely so

A decent but far from outstanding fish restaurant in a nice spot. I didn't like the pushy man outside yelling about low prices and great food. Service was fast and very friendly. Food was very ordinary. Large portions, adequate prices, but…
February 14, 2009

Favorite destination

On the Wharf, this a must for fresh tasty sea food. A small long time fixture on the wharf, they offer a friendly staff, an eat at bar, great food along with all the sights, sounds, and smells of "the city by the bay".

House of Prime Rib

Seafood in North Beach

Fisherman's Grotto

Seafood in North Beach

10/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried I Luv Teriyaki & Sushi in Potrero, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

10/14/2017

A diner from US tried G & L Bakery & Restaurant in Visitacion Valley and liked it.

10/11/2017

An Italian chowhound from Portland, OR tried Granada Cafe in Excelsior, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A Peruvian food lover from San Francisco, CA tried Fresca in West Portal.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Hahn's Hibachi in Nob Hill.

10/07/2017

An Italian food lover from Fremont, CA tried I Fratelli in Russian Hill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from Hayward, CA tried Noah's Bagels in Marina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Bagel egg sandwiches great for breakfast. They have mochas and lattes also. Food and service above average but super busy so expect to wait.
10/06/2017

A diner from Portland, OR tried Hot 'n' Hunky in Castro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/05/2017

A Diner chowhound from Flores, 07 tried Crossroads Cafe in South Beach.

10/05/2017

A dining patron from San Francisco, CA tried Kenny's Restaurant in Mission, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Accepts credit cards Good for groups
Tips
  • Do not mistake this down-home eatery for A. Sabella's luxe restaurant, located nearby.
  • The vintage eatery's full cocktail bar is a great place for a quick platter of oysters or an order of crab cakes.

Sabella & La Torre  Restaurant Reviews

Sabella & La Torre is located near the cities of Hayes Valley, Mission District, , Chinatown, and Haight Ashbury.
People found this by searching for: Chinatown Restaurant Menu Within North Haverhill, Nh, Sabella And Latorre, Sabella & La Torre, Sabella & La Torre San Francisco, Richmond Va Restaurants, Sabella Latorre, Outer Sunset San Francisco, Sabella & Latorre Sea En Fisherman Warf, and Popular San Francisco Restaurants.