933 N Brand Blvd
Glendale, CA 91202-2904

Sabor

Neighborhoods: Verdugo Viejo

Sabor is a restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

PalateMan photo

PalateMan

Bethlehem, PA

Extremely Disappointing main course

The Appetizer, Ceviche, was amongst the best I have ever had. Quite tasty and an ample amount for two.

My supposed Cuban style sirloin steak looked more like a pice of extremely dry flank steak with far too much breading. It was very bland and tasteless and since it was so dry I had to dip it into the black bean sauce which in itself was extremely bland. Yeech! I could not eat more than a third of it. I have had more tasty chicken fried steak at truck stops! The whole dish was bland and lacked any distinguishing spices so noted in most Cuban cooking. Even the rice was bland and had no hint of added spice.

I mentioned the steak dryness to the waiter, who never showed up after the meal was served until the end, and he just shrugged it off. It is a good thing that I was on a vacation so my chances of going back to Sabor are slimmer than none.

breaded sirloin(?) steak...

Italian in Rossmoyne

Art's Bakery

Bakeries in Mariposa

Sabor  Restaurant Reviews

Sabor is located near the cities of Sepulveda, Glassell Park, Glassell, and Los Feliz.
People found this by searching for: Sabor Restaurant Glendale, El Sabor Restaurant Glendale Ca, El Sabor Restaurant In Glendale California, Sabor Restaurant In Montrose, Sabor Glendale, Sabor Restaurant In Glendale, and Sabor Restaurant Glendale Menu.