694 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91101

Sachi Sushi Restaurant

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: Japanese, Sushi, Asian

Sachi Sushi Restaurant is a Japanese, Sushi, and Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

sunshyne76 photo

sunshyne76

Corona, CA

The BEST California Rolls and Spicy Tuna Rolls EVER

Oh my holy sushi!These were the best rolls ever. The California Rolls was so creamy, yet not a mayo creamy – just creamy. The spicy tuna was the right amount of spicy. Their wasabi smelled so freakin fresh. My son had their Teriyaki Chicken and he said it was the best he had ever had too! We stopped here on a whim and I was glad. Some of their dishes are a little pricey but we managed to walk out paying about $25 for us both! Not too shabby – especially for Pasadena! I would go here again anytime. The decor is half asian half weirdo american knick knacks which was kind of weird. The place is small so don’t bring large groups here. But if you want good sushi – this is your place!

Chicken Teriyaki

Tuna and california rolls

Japanese Sushi Asian

Sachi Sushi Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sachi Sushi Restaurant is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Sachi Sushi Pasadena Hours, Sachi Sushi Restaurant, 91104, Sachi Sushi Menu Pasadena, Sachi Sushi Pasadena Menu, Sachi Sushi Pasadena, Sachi Sushi Restaurant Pasadena, and Sachi Shusi In Pasadena.