5441 Alpha Rd
Dallas, TX 75240-2550

Sahara Restaurant

Cuisine: Persian, Middle Eastern, International

Sahara Restaurant is a Persian, Middle Eastern, and International restaurant where most Menuism users came for a business meeting, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"Best food."
"Excellent food and great staff!"
  • 1/21/2016

Sidekicks11 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Sidekicks11 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best food.
bentrill56 photo

bentrill56

Richardson, TX

Wonderful Restaurant

The food at Sahara’s is very delicious. It tastes so fresh and authentic. The service is very nice and helpful. I enjoyed a warm and friendly environment with good food and courtesy. The dinner menu has sooooo much good dishes, but personally love the Lunch Buffet. It has great rices, stews, meats, and a huge salad bar

Salad Shirazi

Very very healthy and sooo good.

gregorysmth79 photo

gregorysmth79

Dallas, TX

Best Persian Cuisine

The buffet was full of very fresh, delicious food. I loved the grilled chicken, it was awesome, and the grilled Kobedeh Kabob was very tasty. Have been going to Sahara acouple times with my co-workers for lunch and they love it as well. I recommend going for dinner as well, i been there twice with my wife and they have even more amazing dishes on their menu. Great food, service, and atmosphere.

Boneless Chicken Breast Kabob

They offer a variety of meat. I had the boneless chicken, the beef kabab, and the lamb kabab, and honestly, they were all so juicy and tender and the taste of them keeps your mouth watering for more.

Persian Middle Eastern International
Mon-Sat 10:30AM - 09:30PM
Sun 12:00PM - 04:00PM
sidekicks11 photo
sidekicks11, the Manager, says:

Since we opened our doors in 2004, we at Sahara Restaurant have established a reputation of immaculate service, exquisite dining, and authentic Persian-Mediterranean cuisine. Our all-embracing menu, sure to satisfy our customers, is that of tradition, and even more so, quality.

From CityGrid:

Sahara Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sahara Restaurant is located near the cities of Northeast, Oak Cliff, Northeast Dallas White Rock, Cockrell Hill, and Minneapolis.
People found this by searching for: Sahara Restaurant Dallas Alpha, Sahara Restaurant Dallas Owner, Sahara Persian Menu Alpha, Sahara Restaurant Dallas, Sahara Restaurant Dallas Menu, Sahra International Food Mart & Restaurant, Sahra Resturant Dallas, and Irani Restaurant Near Me.