440 W 300 S
Provo, UT 84601

Saigon Cafe

Neighborhoods: Franklin
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Catering, Lunch

Saigon Cafe is a Vietnamese, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"This is one of our favorite restaurants. The portions are huge and the price is tiny! The food is served quickly and is always delicious. We have tried lots of different dishes and liked every one. The food is pretty simple but delicious. The owner seems "
Cons
"The only con I would say is that it is family run and sometimes when they are busy they don't have enough staff to handle everyone, but that is pretty rare and the food is still served quickly and is piping hot. "
Comments
"Try the curry chicken, it's delicious!"
  • 8/09/2016

A diner from Springville, UT tried it.

• 7/08/2015

A dining patron from Provo, UT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/03/2015

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    Try the curry chicken, it's delicious!
  • 9/14/2013

A diner from Stockton, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 6/14/2013

A Vietnamese food lover from Orem, UT tried it and liked it.

2d2 photo

2d2

Provo, UT

Check your order!

We like the food and the place Portions are good.

However, if you order take out, check your order before you leave. I probably wouldn’t say anything, but this has happened more than once. We ordered about $90 of food for take out. When we got it home we were short one $8 item. When I called to ask that they replace the missing item they denied that we had ordered it. Then they said we hadn’t been charged for it.

Sorry, but I checked my receipt against their on-line menu. They had not only charged me for what I hadn’t received, but they even over-charged me by about $5. Including the item we paid for and didn’t get, I’m out about $13.

Like I said: check your bill and make sure you got everything you paid for, because they won’t make it good after you get out the door with it.

jacksonBigDog photo

jacksonBigDog

Provo, UT

GOOD THAI VIET FOOD

THE pho IS GOOD, GOOD CHEAP SPECIALS FOR LUNCH

PHO

Vietnamese Parking Catering

Saigon Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Saigon Cafe is located near the cities of Edgemont.
People found this by searching for: Saigon Cafe Provo Utah, Saigon Cafe Provo Ut, Saigon Cafe Provo Menu, Saigon Cafe In Provo, Saigon Cafe Provo, Saigon Cafe 300 S Provo Ut Menu, Saigon Cafe, and Saigon Kitchen Provo.