Saigon Garden

Overall
Pros
"Foods very good. Especially the pho is number 1!"
"Was seated by a waitress and she says she'll be back to take our order. She never came back. We waited for 45 minutes. No one took our order, so we left."
Cons
"Services can be improve by faster serving to customers with menu."
"Worst costumer service ever!"
"Tables are super sticky and drinks are not always refils"
Comments
"I used to like this place until I order old pink egg rolls and bugs in my food! yuck"
  • 8/07/2015

A Chinese food lover from Washington, DC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/29/2015

A food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Foods very good. Especially the pho is number 1!
    Cons
    Services can be improve by faster serving to customers with menu.
  • 5/11/2014

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/21/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 3/30/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Worst costumer service ever!
  • 10/27/2013

A chowhound from Stone Mountain, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/25/2013

A diner from Knoxville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Tables are super sticky and drinks are not always refils
    Comments

Saigon Garden  Restaurant Reviews

Saigon Garden is located near the cities of Newton.
People found this by searching for: Saigon Garden Hickory Nc, Saigon Hickory Nc Menu, Saigon Restaurant, Saigon Garden Conover Nc, Saigon Garden Conover Nc Menu, Saigon Garden Conover, Saigon Garden Newton, Saigon Garden Conover Menu, and Siagan Garden Newton.