3408 N Academy Blvd
Colorado Springs, CO 80917

Saigon Springs

Neighborhoods: East Colorado Springs
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Lunch, Breakfast

Saigon Springs is a Vietnamese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Been eating here for over 15 years. Never disappoints with food, service, cost--great value."
Cons
"Can't go there everyday"
  • 6/12/2018

A dining patron from Colorado Springs, CO tried it.

• 12/11/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from US tried it.

• 6/19/2015

Pros
    Cons
    Can't go there everyday
  • 3/20/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A Vietnamese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/14/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/15/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

ColoradoFarmer photo

ColoradoFarmer

Colorado Springs, CO

Best I've ever had for Vietnamese

I went online looking for the menu so I could phone in my order. I saw the review from someone saying the food took to long. I could almost agree with that. They are a small restaurant with about 15 tables (unless they open up the banquet room), but the food is definitely worth the wait. The staff is small, and everything is made fresh. I’ve been going to them for 20+ years, and I haven’t tried everything on the menu. There have been times I’ve tried new things and it wasn’t my taste. So? There isn’t a restaurant that I like everything on the menu. However, there are a number of items I absolutely love, and nothing can replace when I’m craving them. All of their dishes are very healthy and I walk away feeling good when I’m done, nothing greasy, nothing heavy. Good Stuff!

Cha Gio

Very good, have it every time.

rwsufferinb photo

rwsufferinb

Colorado Springs, CO

Always happy with our meals. Never leave hungry.

Vietnamese Dinner Lunch
Wild Wings 'N Things

American in Powers

taste of Jerusalem Cafe

Middle Eastern in Central Colorado City

Saigon Springs  Restaurant Reviews

Saigon Springs is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Saigon Springs Restaurant Colorado Springs, Saigon Springs, Saigon Springs Menu Colorado Springs, Saigon Springs Colorado Springs Menu, Saigon Springs Colorado Springs, Saigon Spring Menu, and Saigon Springs Menu.