Saigon Springs

Neighborhoods: East Colorado Springs
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Lunch, Breakfast

Saigon Springs is a Vietnamese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Been eating here for over 15 years. Never disappoints with food, service, cost--great value."
Cons
"Can't go there everyday"
  • 12/11/2017

A Vietnamese food lover from US tried it.

• 6/19/2015

A Vietnamese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Can't go there everyday
  • 3/20/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 3/10/2015

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 9/14/2014

A Vietnamese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/15/2014

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

ColoradoFarmer photo

ColoradoFarmer

Colorado Springs, CO

Best I've ever had for Vietnamese

I went online looking for the menu so I could phone in my order. I saw the review from someone saying the food took to long. I could almost agree with that. They are a small restaurant with about 15 tables (unless they open up the banquet room), but the food is definitely worth the wait. The staff is small, and everything is made fresh. I’ve been going to them for 20+ years, and I haven’t tried everything on the menu. There have been times I’ve tried new things and it wasn’t my taste. So? There isn’t a restaurant that I like everything on the menu. However, there are a number of items I absolutely love, and nothing can replace when I’m craving them. All of their dishes are very healthy and I walk away feeling good when I’m done, nothing greasy, nothing heavy. Good Stuff!

Cha Gio

Very good, have it every time.

rwsufferinb photo

rwsufferinb

Colorado Springs, CO

Always happy with our meals. Never leave hungry.

November 22, 2011

Bad experience, waste of money.

The first thing I noticed about this restaurant was the fact that it look a long time to get our food after we had ordered. When the food finally arrived, it was cold, uncooked, and the portions were very small. \r We ordered a pho and a…

Saigon Springs

Vietnamese in East Colorado Springs

Pei Wei Asian Diner

Asian in Briargate

Lemongrass Bistro

French in Northeast Colorado Springs

4/20/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Colorado Springs, CO tried Pizza Hut in Northgate.

4/11/2018

A Mexican food lover from Colorado Springs, CO tried Amanda's Fonda in Manitou Springs.

4/10/2018

A Tex-mex food lover from US tried Del Taco in Powers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2018

A dining patron from US tried Shangrila Restaurant in Briargate and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

4/06/2018

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried La Unica in Old Colorado City.

3/29/2018

A diner from Syracuse, NY tried Classics Hamburgers in Powers, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/28/2018

A Mexican food lover from Denver, CO tried Taco Express in Northwest Colorado Springs.

3/23/2018

A diner from Colorado Springs, CO tried Pizza Hut in Northgate.

3/21/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Nemeth's El Tejon in Downtown Colorado Springs and liked it. They liked the food.

3/16/2018

A diner from Denver, CO tried Taco Express in Northwest Colorado Springs.

Vietnamese Dinner Lunch
Wild Wings 'N Things

American in Powers

taste of Jerusalem Cafe

Middle Eastern in Central Colorado City

Saigon Springs  Restaurant Reviews

Saigon Springs is located near the cities of Colo Spgs and Broadmoor.
People found this by searching for: Saigon Springs Restaurant Colorado Springs, Saigon Springs, Saigon Spring Menu, Saigon Springs Colorado Springs Menu, Saigon Springs Menu, Saigon Springs Menu Colorado Springs, and Saigon Springs Colorado Springs.