141 Congress St

Eco photo

Eco

Portsmouth, NH

Pretty good

I have eaten at Sake a number of times, both with my husband and also with friends. It’s not the best sushi restaurant I’ve ever been to, but it’s the best in Portsmouth – much better than pretentious and slow as anything Sakurabana. They have an extensive menu of sushi options and dinner means (like soups and terriyakis). Usually I get a mixture of sushi and miso and salad when I go here, and I am usually quite satisfied. Last time I was here, I ordered the vegetable tempura dinner since it also came with soup and salad for only $10. I was a little disappointed. I think the food was fine, but I usually eat pretty healthy so a full meal of fried vegetables was too much for me. So, I think I just didn’t order the right meal for myself, although if you like tempura, you’ll still be quite pleased.

NicholasLee photo

NicholasLee

Sunnyvale, CA

It's a bit expensive and the sushi was...

It’s a bit expensive and the sushi was alright. The chicken katsu was a bit dry.

Japanese Traditional Cafe

Sake Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Sake Restaurant is located near the cities of Kittery, New Castle, and Kittery Point.
People found this by searching for: Sushi Restaurant In Portsmouth Nh, Sake Portsmouth Nh Menu, Www.Nhsake.Com, Shio Sushi Portsmouth, Sake Portsmouth Nh, Saki Portsmouth, Sake Portsmouth Menu, and Saki Portsmouth Nh.