Sakura Japanese Steak House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Steak

Overall
Pros
"WILL NEVER RETURN: We come here on a regular basis. My child enjoys the hibachi and the show, while we enjoy the sushi. My wife and I are sushi fanatics. We order approximately $100 worth of sushi for the two of us. This past trip we were sat at the hibac"
"Kid friendly"

Steakhouse Delivery American

Sakura Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

• 7/31/2016 A diner from Inverness, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/13/2016 A diner from Groveland, FL tried it.

• 6/15/2016 A diner from Lady Lake, FL tried it.

• 5/11/2016 A diner from Belleview, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/20/2016 Heidim tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Heidim liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2015 A diner from Lady Lake, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/03/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/23/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/07/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 1/16/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Sakura Japanese Steakhouse The Villages, Sakura Menu The Villages, Sakura, Sakura The Villages Fl, Sakura The Villages, Sakura The Villages Fl Menu, and Sakura Restaurant The Villages Fl.