360 Us-441
Lady Lake, FL 32159

Sakura Japanese Steak House

Cuisine: Steakhouse, American, Steak

Overall
Pros
"Love the sushi rolls"
"BEST NOODLES AROUND "
"Everything was superb, service ,food a good recommendation to all of my friends."
"WILL NEVER RETURN: We come here on a regular basis. My child enjoys the hibachi and the show, while we enjoy the sushi. My wife and I are sushi fanatics. We order approximately $100 worth of sushi for the two of us. This past trip we were sat at the hibac"
"Kid friendly"
  • 5/04/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Ocala, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love the sushi rolls
  • 4/20/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Lady Lake, FL tried it.

• 1/24/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Leesburg, FL tried it.

• 1/13/2017

A Steakhouse chowhound from Lady Lake, FL tried it.

• 12/25/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 12/13/2016

A diner from The Villages, FL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 12/02/2016

A dining patron from FL tried it.

• 9/18/2016

A dining patron from Leesburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    BEST NOODLES AROUND
  • 9/15/2016

A dining patron from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2016

A diner from Lady Lake, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Steakhouse Delivery American

Sakura Japanese Steak House  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Sakura Restaurant Lady Lake, Fl, Sakura, Sakura The Villages Fl Menu, Sakura Restaurant The Villages Fl, Sakura Japanese Steakhouse The Villages, Sakura Menu The Villages, Sakura Dinner Menu, Sakura The Villages Fl, and Sakura The Villages.