Sakura Sushi Bar & Grill

Cuisine: Sushi, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"Always Quick service as well as good food "
Cons
"Non so far and I have eating there the past 8 or 9 yrs "
Comments
""
  • 5/25/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Always Quick service as well as good food
    Cons
    Non so far and I have eating there the past 8 or 9 yrs
    Comments
January 7, 2009

STAY AWAY!

Worst sushi restaurant I've ever been to. These guys put bread crumbs and eel sauce on everything, to mask how bad their sushi is. \r \r Went with a group of friends on my birthday and two of us got sick! I was sick for 3 days, coming out…
September 2, 2007

best sushi

I moved here from San Diego about a year ago, I dined at Sakura back in April. It is by far the best sushi Ive ever had. Ive also tried several entrees, everything was amazing. The service was friendly as well as prompt. Ive been back…
March 1, 2007

BEST SUSHI IN TOWN!!!

I have gone to many sushi restaurants in Lafayette and by far Sakura is the best! They, hands down, have the best sushi anywhere! Their rolls are superb and beautifully made. The people are extremely friendly! This is by far my…

11/11/2017

A Grill food lover from US tried Buffalo Wild Wings.

11/08/2017

A Buffet chowhound from US tried Golden Corral and liked it.

11/08/2017

A Pizza food lover from Lafayette, LA tried Pizza Hut, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food good people and clean place
11/04/2017

A diner from Lafayette, LA tried Pizza Hut.

10/15/2017

An Irish chowhound from Dallas, TX tried Bennigan's and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/13/2017

A diner from US tried i Monelli Italian Restaurant and liked it.

10/09/2017

A diner from US tried Mel's Diner.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from Lafayette, LA tried Joey's Specialty Foods & Catering and liked it.

10/01/2017

A Pizza food lover from Lafayette, LA tried Pizza Hut, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
I ordered the Big Box. I asked for chees sticks-got bread sticks no sauce on the pizza=only cheese Outside was filthy with trash on the walkway in front of the store and parking lot
10/01/2017

A diner from Lafayette, LA tried Pizza Hut.

Sushi Dinner Lunch

Sakura Sushi Bar & Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Sakura Sushi Bar & Grill is located near the cities of Lafayette Parish.
People found this by searching for: Sakura Broussard, Sakura Sushi Broussard Menu, Sakura Lafayette Menu, Sakura Lafayette La, Sakua Broussard, and Sakura Sushi Bar Menu.