Salacia

Neighborhoods: Northeast Virginia Beach
Cuisine: Steak, Lunch, Cafe

Salacia is a Steak, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date.

No Rating
gary1971 photo

gary1971

Roanoke, VA

Bad Customer Service

I brought my girlfriend to VA Beach, and i wanted to take her to the nicest place I could. This is a smaller, fancier restaurant within the Catch 31, at the Hilton at the beach. We got all dressed up, and on Friday night we went there to get a table. They weren’t crowded, and the hostess said it would be a few minutes for a table. We were excited, of course. She came back and informed us we could not be seated that evening, because the “owner is coming to town and has all the tables blocked off.” Here we were about to spend at least $100 for a nice restaurant and basically the owner turned us away. It took us an hour to find another suitable restaurant. We will NEVER go back.

Steak Dinner Lunch

Salacia  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Salacia Restaurant Virginia Beach Menu, Salacia Virginia Beach, Salacia Menu, Salacia Tea, Salacia Restaurant In Virginia Beach Menu, Salacia Restaurant Menu, and Salacia Virginia Beach Menu.