Salerno's Pizzeria

Cuisine: Pizza, Catering, Pub Food

Salerno's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Catering, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 6/17/2017

A diner from Buffalo Grove, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 11/09/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Greenfield, IN tried it.

• 6/08/2015

A Pizza food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 5/06/2015

A Pizza chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/13/2014

A Pizza chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/02/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/14/2013

A Pizza food lover from Schaumburg, IL tried it.

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. more

AH photo

Arlington Hts, IL

Bad experience

Decided to try this place since my usual pizza place closed.Checked online menu/which stats “thin crust available upon request”so assumed prices were for thick crust.I called and ordered.Server did ask thick or thin I replied thick.When I went to pick up my bill for 2 xlarge pizzas,each with 3 ingrediants came to $52.45!!! Never in my life paid so much. When I asked the cashier why so much she said because they were thck crust. When I asked why this was not specified online she said she had never seen the online menu. When I asked to see the manager she pointed to him"His name is Frankie..His dad is Frankie and he owns the place"Frankie looked at me and walked away…some manager material he is!!! I should of just walked out.

should be 0 stars. the crust was nothing more than a slab of garlic bread,cheeze so so. skimpy on extra ingrediants.I would say this even if the service had been excellent

Good Pizza

Their pizza is very good, some of the best in this area. Their sandwiches are tasty as well.

Cheese and Sausage Thin Crust

The sausage and cheese is good, with the sausage not being spicy. In my opinion spicy sausage detracts from a pizza.

Pizza Catering Pub Food

Salerno's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Salerno's Pizzeria is located near the cities of Mount Prospect, Prospect Heights, Arlington Hts, Arlington Heights, and Des Plaines.
People found this by searching for: Salerno's Restaurant Calorie List Mt Prospect Il, Salernos Mount Prospect, Salernos Pizza Mount Prospect, Salerno's Mount Prospect, Salerno's Restaurant Mount Prospect Il, Salerno's Mt Prospect, Michael Salerno Menu Mt Prospect, Salernos Pizzaria Restaurant Mt Prospect, Il, and Salerno's Kensington.