Sal's Italian Restaurant

Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Catering

Sal's Italian Restaurant is a Italian, Pizza, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"The bald cook in the back is the best in the world. Best cook have ever had."
"Love the Sunday buffet...something for everyone, the waffles melt in your mouth! a definite highlight!"
"Great bartender !!"
"Good times"
"Good pizza, lots of dessert choices. "
"great eats."
"Great food!!!!"
"Great pizza, awesome Friday buffet!"
"Philly subs the best!!"
"Steakbsubs really good"
"Foods great , service great at bar. Prices are unbeatable"
"Spaghetti and meatballs"
"Pizza"
"Food"
"great margaritas! 99 cents monday and tuesday!"
"For everyone reading these comments, I recommend that you give Sal's a chance before you decide not to experience what they have offered. Work there for 10 years and yet have no complains. Love the food and the owners. "
"Menu service"
"Awesome Italian Food"
"Good food"
"The food is very good"
Cons
"Sometimes they get swamped with customers..."
"Needs updating !"
"?"
"Need better salad selection."
"Building needs repairs"
"Ice water tasted unfiltered. Waitress had a bad attitude "
"sometimes slow service...prices could be better"
"bad ambience, place needs an upgrade almost fell into a booth!!! Wings were halfway done! "
"Could use a little "fixer upper""
"Nothing"
Comments
"She have the bald cook, cook more."
"If you go and it's busy remember they are not a fast food restaurant...but well worth the wait!"
"The food good "
"Good food and service "
"Great Garlic Bread!!!"
"They have take-out"
"No"
"A great place for the family"
"Order a salad...wow"
evansandsons photo

evansandsons

Greensboro, NC

Not to much good to say....

Unfortunately I had the Sal’s experience last night! We had 7 people and half of everyone’s food was edible the rest (lasagna and calzone) were horribly greasy and barely fit to eat. We had very poor service. Literally at the end of our meal the waitress comes over and informs us (3 refills later) that the ‘shirley temples’ my children were drinking are not free refills (would have been nice to know up front.) She forgot their drinks for over 20 min when we got there, forgot to take one child’s order, and then we were missing several items we ordered. After the ‘drink charge was brought up) I asked for the manager. She was rude and seemingly ’I don’t care attitude’ probably sent me over the top. The waitress apparently got her feelings hurt and didn’t come back to our table until we were ready to go. She didn’t speak just laid the check down and left. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! I will not go back to this ‘landmark!’ Not a good experience!

Stuffed Calzone

very greasy!

Dstep photo

Dstep

Burlington, NC

Manager should not be a manager

I have been to Sal’s in the past and it’s usually average-good. Not much to complain about. But I’ve recently had a horrible experience. As a waitress, I try to be understanding, but the service/wait time was so bad that we asked to speak to a manager. She wasn’t even going to come out, but when she finally did, she just argued with us and did not apologize or offer us anything. She even made it sound like we were lying or like we were just trying to get something free. I’m also 99% positive she was talking bad about us to another table. NEVER going back. I feel like if there’s ever a problem, I’ll be afraid to say something, and that’s wrong.

jjfoodblog photo

jjfoodblog

Burlington, NC

Sal's Italian in Burlington, NC

Check out our full review at jjfoodblog.com ! Quick review – great breadsticks, chicken florentine is a must, I loved the chicken parmigiana, meat lasagna and italian lemon cream cake – check it out. Stay away from the alfredo dishes and veal saltimbocca.

December 13, 2011

Great food and atmosphere!

My wife and I have eaten at Sals twice within the last month and were quite impressed both times. We loved the atmosphere of their bar area in the back. The food we both thought, was excellent. We have had their steaks, pasta, and…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Italian Pizza Catering

Sal's Italian Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/13/2016 A diner from Tarboro, NC tried it.

• 7/27/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/19/2016 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The bald cook in the back is the best in the world. Best cook have ever had.
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    She have the bald cook, cook more.
  • 7/07/2016 A diner from Burlington, NC tried it.

• 6/29/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 6/21/2016 A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

• 6/17/2016 A diner from Wallburg, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Sometimes they get swamped with customers...
    Comments
  • 6/10/2016 A diner from Burlington, NC tried it.

• 5/29/2016 A diner from Mebane, NC tried it.

• 5/26/2016 A diner from Chapel Hill, NC tried it.

Sal's Italian Restaurant is located near the cities of Glen Raven, Graham, and Carolina.
People found this by searching for: Sal's Menu, Sal's Italian Restaurant Burlington Nc Menu, Sal's Italian Restaurant Burlington Nc, Sals Burlington Nc Menu, Sal's Menu Restaurant, Sals Burlington Nc, Sals Burlington Menu, Sals Burlington, and Sal's Pizza Burlington Nc Menu.