3167 Bainbridge Ave
Bronx, NY 10467-3907

Sal's Pizzeria

Neighborhoods: Norwood
Cuisine: Pizza, Salads, Lunch

Sal's Pizzeria is a Pizza, Salads, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"very good pizza fast service, kid-friendly, etc..."
"Pizza is great staff wonderful and polite soup scrumptious"
"Great pizza soup food and staff"
"Good delivery, good customer service. Neighborhood spot so relaxed and friendly "
"Grew up in area. The pizza burger is awesome. Caesar salads too."
"Great food and service, low prices "
Cons
"Nothing"
"One restroom."
Comments
"Good wine, great service, awesome food and they're Yankees games all the time they play."
  • 2/03/2018

A Pizza food lover from Ossining, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/16/2017

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried it.

• 10/17/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/28/2017

A dining patron from Yonkers, NY tried it.

• 6/21/2017

A diner from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 5/16/2017

A diner from Yonkers, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/19/2016

A Pizza food lover from Bronx, NY tried it.

• 2/02/2016

A diner from Pearl River, NY tried it.

• 9/24/2015

A dining patron from Bronx, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    very good pizza fast service, kid-friendly, etc...
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 5/31/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

ampj photo

ampj

Bronx, NY

Sals Pizzeria, Bronx

I have been eating Sals Pizzeria for over 20 years, when he was just a little pizzeria around the corner that had about a handful of tables and chairs. I was very happy to see him expand with more dishes and a bigger restaurant. My family and I eat at Sals every Friday and sometimes after my son’s BBall games. We have even had some Sunday Dinners there. I am soooooo happy that he is delivering now. I have been waiting for that for years. I LOVE Sals pizza and the personal attention he gives all his guests.

Stuffed Shells

Simply Delicious, especially the sauce

Banderas photo

Banderas

New York, NY

Bronx Family Restaurant

I’ve been going to Sal’s for so many years now that it has become like a second home. The service is friendly and fast. The food is amazing. And the prices are very reasonable. I know everyone that works there on a first name basis and I look forward to it each time I go. A number one restaurant I highly recommend. My favorite Italian restaurant in the Bronx.

Chicken Cutlet Parmigiana

Chinese in Kings Bridge

New Capital Restaurant

Diner in University Heights

Sal's Pizzeria  Restaurant Reviews

Sal's Pizzeria is located near the cities of The Bronx, Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, and Bronx County.
People found this by searching for: Sal's Pizzeria Bainbridge Ave, Sal's Pizza Bronx, Sals Pizza Bronx, Sal's Pizza Bronx Ny, Sal's Pizzeria Bronx Ny, Sal's Pizza Bainbridge, Sal's Pizzeria The Bronx, Ny, and Sal's Pizza Bainbridge Bronx Menu.