9655 Perkins Rd
Baton Rouge, LA 70810

Salsarita's

Neighborhoods: South Baton Rouge
Cuisine: Mexican, Vegan, Vegetarian

Salsarita's is a Mexican, Vegan, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users paid less than $10.

Evelynne photo

Evelynne

Baton Rouge, LA

Awful in so many ways

I am a Izzo’s client, and sometimes Chipotle’s and Chick n Grill as well, but today I was craving a burrito in a bowl, and closest place I found was at the LSU Union, at Salsarita’s. I’ve had bad service before, but this one was really bad in too many ways. First of all, we know that they wanna save money but serving a bowl of the size of my fist. I can barely eat without having my food out of the bowl. The communication skills of some of the “servers” are incredible. You ask for medium, they give you “mild”. And not just that, mild is a tomato salsa, not a “liquidy” salsa as you think you might get. Oh, they will charge you $2 for ranch on your food, be aware. At the end, you think the worst came through already, but the cashier can be a bitch to you if you ask for medium salsa instead of mild. Don’t ever go to that place.

Mexican Kid Friendly Vegan

Salsarita's  Restaurant Reviews

Salsarita's is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Salsaritas Baton Rouge La, Salsaritas Baton Rouge, Salsaritas Alcoholic Drink Menu, Copy Salsarita's Queso, Salsaritas, Salsarita's Drink Menu, Salsarita's Menu In Baton Rouge, Salsarita's Menu Prices Baton Rouge, and Salsaritas Baton Rouge Menu.