Diner Survey Results 1 response
- 13 / 20
- Read Gayot Review »
3 reviews of Salt Creek Grille, first by you?
Best Dishes at Salt Creek Grille
These dishes from the Salt Creek Grille menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of an image upload.
AHI TUNA STACK
Asian vegetable slaw
Bacon? wrapped potato gratin
- Live jazz performances on Thursdays at 7pm, Fridays and Saturdays at 8pm. Four-course prix-fixe winemaker dinners are also offered. Call for details.
- Happy hour is from 5pm to 6:30pm, Monday through Thursday; 4pm to 6:30pm on Fridays. Get half-priced glasses of wine on Wednesdays.
- The buffet-style Sunday brunch is served until 2pm, and includes unlimited complimentary champagne.
7/31/2015 A diner from Irvine, CA tried it.
5/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
- Good flat bread pizza
- Service, Chilean Sea Bass, rock-hard brussel sprouts.
- I won't be returning. Plenty of good food at nearby restaurants. Stay away from this one.